Toribash
#BlameChirs #Chirsisdisgraceful
I have to agree Aeon is superior to Inq
same as Germany to other countries that was involved in WW2
None of you know me, but I have applied, and I figured I should notify you that I will not be on for around 8 hours due to school. I figured those of you who have questions for me would want to know, as I will not respond to your PMs. Thank you c:
I'm just gamin' man
Jaxonia, are you slow or just thick? You applied to Inq, waited one day then withdrew your application, and instantly applied to Aeon, like wow. I flip my fedora to you and hope you the best in everything. o7

P.S. A little hint, don't multi-apply in the future because you will most likely never be accepted.
Also Chirs xD you made my fucking day man, I love you<No homoOrMaybe3 See what I did there with the <3
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
#BlameChirs #Chirsisdisgraceful
I have to agree Aeon is superior to Inq
same as Germany to other countries that was involved in WW2

Nerd. I am ashamed to know you for that stupid statement.
I missed everything it seems
hi Creati0n
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Originally Posted by Chirs View Post
Hello when did you resurface

i resurface only to restock my food and toilet supplies

then i go back into the dark
8-)
hi mooseifus

also, jax, yeah bad idea
thank you mighty breadfish
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Jaxonia, are you slow or just thick? You applied to Inq, waited one day then withdrew your application, and instantly applied to Aeon, like wow. I flip my fedora to you and hope you the best in everything. o7

P.S. A little hint, don't multi-apply in the future because you will most likely never be accepted.
Also Chirs xD you made my fucking day man, I love you<No homoOrMaybe3 See what I did there with the <3

Bro I don't think they know about the take over when we become allies lol

Isn't this a fun day

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
It's a lovely day indeed, And yes, when Me Goughy and Creati0n became allies, that is when Aeon officially became Inq occupied Aeon.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

I withdrew my app because you guys weren't really forum active. Like I said, I want a forum active clan to settle with, not one that could go inactive. I mean no offense by this. I just really want a forum active clan to settle in before I work on other things such as applying for GM and marketing.
I'm just gamin' man