Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

first of all they weren't elo farming they were messing around ingame which i have done with pie and frost a lot as well so i expect them to be unbanned fairly soon
application
hi,
my name is steven, or stevenk93 as most people cal me. i am 11 years old and a blue belt. the first clan i was ever in was exiles. when i was in exiles, they taught me to stay loyal to clans and be active. but they were not active so i left. then i join the toribash clan, or TB. that was my favorite clan. they helped me learn better moves and they were very active. but i left because they started to troll me and others in the clan. now i would love to join nitro. my favorite mod is akido because i find it easy to kick and punch in the frames of animation it gives per turn.

Now that you have read my app, heres some stuff about me.
my name is steven karageanes and i am 11 years old. all my life i lived in duncansville PA. i started playing toribash a couple months ago because i saw nerdcubed play it on youtube. i thought it looked fun and it is. i am in fifth grade right now and i go to foot of ten elementary school. i am in the advanced classes, and i am a strait A student.

Hope you accept my application!
Last edited by stevenk93; Feb 16, 2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: spelling error
I beat Neon in a war as well on the 16th.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015