Toribash
more soccer
-----
@timmy and his tricking
the first spin with a split looks pretty cool, the second hasn't got enough rotation and the third seems a bit random, i think you could learn some tricks by watching irl tutorials (or toribash trickingvids) and try to replicate them to begin your mlg tricking journey B)
Attached Files
harnldhno.rpl (369.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Ciulerson2; Feb 11, 2015 at 06:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
The kick obviously the best part of the replay since it had so much force in it that split uke and break his lumbar.

The sole reason i uploaded that replay was for that self decap in the end. xD
It's silly at the very least.....
-----
I'd like to hear your opinions on this one.

And dayum, ciulerson. You've got some moves mate.
Attached Files
#GrAm-Lightyear.rpl (291.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by GrAmOf0n; Feb 12, 2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
smoooooooth

@GrAm well thats 2good4me so i can't give you any constructive feedback xD but it looks awesome
Attached Files
trixohh.rpl (261.4 KB, 6 views)
Heya guys. Long time no replay from me :/

but today I'm finally posting my first replay in weeks from my inactivity

basically it's another opener challenge replay, so yeah, the opener is definitely weird.

Enjoy!!!
Attached Files
ST4B - Dementia.rpl (282.7 KB, 6 views)
Heart of Gold
oh yeah i will put this in clan video thread, i want to put it here because i want you guys to check it out me and chuck worked hard, Thank you chuck
Attached Files
Here's my .. uh .. replay. is it a boom hit, is it a manip? nope. it's something
The pose is probably the best thing about it.
Anyway please give some feedbacks, good or bad (especially bad). I really need them. Thanks
Attached Files
it's something.rpl (90.5 KB, 8 views)
The opener was good, but you shouldn't have made the first grab, and try making legit hits next time. The build up to the first hit was a bit slow, try making it faster.

Don't rub uke all over yourself to get DM's next time
Heart of Gold
@ragerock90 nice spar, i liked it cause it didn't seem so random like a lot of mp spars, the only thing you could really improve is move fluidity, by which i mean canceling out the twitching which is happening basically throughout the whole replay. The twitching is because of rapid joint movements in different directions (like you contract the elbow then extend it then contract again), so to remove it you shouldnt move the same joint too often, just move it and then hold or relax until you need to contract it again. "But what if i need to contract it NOW to do this epic 360 hook?", you ask. The answer here is simple: you have to plan your moves better. It's really important to KNOW what you want to do and have it in mind during each turn. Sometimes people rely on the ghost too much to give them a whole move idea, forgetting the turn frames are only 10 (or smaller).

sry for wall of text
edit: actually no, its not that big XD