Toribash
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Good to be back guys. Its been a loooong time. How is everyone?

I've been alright. Had a lot to do recently, so I've really only been posting on the clan board. Not much of anything else.

How about yourself? How've you been recently?
You know, not too bad. Bout to find out what college I got into in a few days, I'll let you guys know how it goes. I applied to GW, Vanderbilt, BU, Michigan, Dartmouth, NYU and USC.
Wish me luck!
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Just got my results for that college entrance exam.

The cut-off for Math was 40 and I got a score of 38. Dang.
My English was above average though.
Gonna get an interview scheduled so they can consider accepting me. Any of you got any tips for talking to a dean?
a spoon.
Originally Posted by Bulletron View Post
Just got my results for that college entrance exam.

The cut-off for Math was 40 and I got a score of 38. Dang.
My English was above average though.
Gonna get an interview scheduled so they can consider accepting me. Any of you got any tips for talking to a dean?

Is that the same score template as the SAT or the PSAT or is it completely different? I took the PSAT a while back.

Goold luck in the interview man.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Good luck on getting into college dude!
hope you nail the interview and all.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Good luck bulletron!!!! You can do it!!! And we run SAT in Texas
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Yeah, best of luck to you guys. Dartmouth or Vandy would be sweet Eloquence, those are on the top of my lists as well. Couple of my buddies are applying to Vanderbilt this year too. What are you looking to major in?

Also, what are you guys' ACT/SAT scores shaping up like? I managed to get a 31 this year on the ACT (sophomore year). Still mad I got a 35 in math, one dang question away.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by Fancy View Post
Yeah, best of luck to you guys. Dartmouth or Vandy would be sweet Eloquence, those are on the top of my lists as well. Couple of my buddies are applying to Vanderbilt this year too. What are you looking to major in?

Also, what are you guys' ACT/SAT scores shaping up like? I managed to get a 31 this year on the ACT (sophomore year). Still mad I got a 35 in math, one dang question away.

I'm looking to double major in international economics and international relations/philosophy and use that to get into a good law school. I wanna be an international corporate lawyer. speaking german english and spanish, I think I'd have a fairly good chance.

I got a 2260 on my SAT, but I've never taken the ACT.
thats awesome tho. 31 is really good.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me