Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I got a question, I know Mocucha is making the vid now and it should be cool, but do we need anymore replays for the vid? Or is it just replays now?
sry m8 but I'm gonna get that rank with the power of granola bar btw are u with you'r phone?
I never forget.
I am not A lier DOOD Why u no trust me Srs Im good at it Its Just IM NOT GOOD ON APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Recruit
Hello, my name is LixDa3, I'm very active and I will respect all the players in the clan. If this app. is convincing enough, please feel free to catch me in game or pm me where to meet.
Sincerely,
LixDa3
No. This app has no where near enough information about You or Tb. Your denied for now, come back again when you have taken my advice into cnsideration and make a better application. We are the #1 Clan in Tb and we will not take such foolish applications! If you want to join read the first page and get some ideas from that.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "
Not enough info and we can't even judge with no pic
-----
Originally Posted by Kimneth View Post
I am not A lier DOOD Why u no trust me Srs Im good at it Its Just IM NOT GOOD ON APPLICATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't act like that because you have a bad app and don't caps lock it's rude
-----
Ohh yea and can anyone read that we exept bluebells and higher? Hmm people just don't comprehend
Last edited by Virus; Jan 24, 2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump