Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Haha EX Bomb Recruiter here.

In-game Name: Kirakat.

Belt: 3rd dan.

In-game activity (0-10): (8. I play every day, Until I get bored of playing alone.) I have quit toribash for a little while. But if recruited, I'll go back to that.

Forum Activity (0-10): Right now? honestly Maybe 1. I have NO reason to be on forum. I have no threads that I'm taking part in So I get on to see if I have a message and get off. But When I am in a clan or part of a thread It'd be the same deal as Ingame, I get on every day, And Stay until I'm not needed or nothing is going on.

Any previous clans and why you left them: Drugged, And I think, Neo? Or something.. Around 2 years ago on that one and Was only their for a few days. Drugged, Well, It just quit. The leader Stopped playing, The Co-leader Stopped playing. Then The clan Just sort of, Fell apart. The clan was given to the next in line. And they were not leaders. They were followers. As for Neo, (Or whatever it was) Me and the leader had a Slight argument. He wanted every one to use the same colored textures, Now I don't mind that. but the way he handled it. I had a problem with that. And Bomb? I dislike the Leader. He's a little kid. And Of course, I had fun with messing with him in the last day.

Why Nitro: Honestly? I want to be in Nitro so I can war against the ex clan mates. Show them what is lost.

How you can you contribute to us: Well, I was lead Recruiter in Bomb, Head Recruiter in Drugged, So, If you guys need it, I can be a recruiter for you. Or help train other recruiters. Or whatever is needed.

Favorite mods: Well, My favorite mod, Is no longer a part of TB. it was KuroKido. Basically a Better version of GrayKido. Other than that, BDojo Ak, TK, Judo And Judo frac. I don't really play any of the "Silly" mods.

Any bans/infractions: None

Other means of communication (e.g skype): Lost my Skype account due to hacking (From an angry ex) And just never bothered to make a new one. However, I can get whatever form of Communication that the clan members mainly use, So insert best answer here....

Something about yourself: Respectful, Honest, "Semi" good ingame, good with handling people. As of right now that's all I can think of, I have a messed up back and I took my pain killers so Forgive me for being slightly, Uhm, out of thought right now.

Replays: Major hard drive failure a year ago. Lost all replays. The only ones I have were from today and none of them are any good. I just saved them because I'm trying to remember My Openers I used to use. So When I get close to the correct opener, I save the reply.

If there is anything I need to add or change just give me a heads up and I'll handle it.

^ Sorry for the Wall'o' Text. That was more than I thought it would be.
Oh btw, I did read the first page, Just completely forgot about the link. Short term memory loss does that kinda thing
http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv
Last edited by Kirakat; Jan 18, 2015 at 06:10 AM.
I like it. I know what everyone's gonna say: "Formatted. Auto-no. How can you even consider it?"

I just think that if it is cleanly formatted and informative, then it works. Also if he wrote that in a paragraph it would be decently long, so I don't mind.

He seems good enough. 3rd dan is a good belt. Shows some experience. I say we give him a shot.

Btw. We use skype.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Originally Posted by Kirakat View Post
Haha EX Bomb Recruiter here.

In-game Name: Kirakat.

Belt: 3rd dan.

In-game activity (0-10): (8. I play every day, Until I get bored of playing alone.) I have quit toribash for a little while. But if recruited, I'll go back to that.

Forum Activity (0-10): Right now? honestly Maybe 1. I have NO reason to be on forum. I have no threads that I'm taking part in So I get on to see if I have a message and get off. But When I am in a clan or part of a thread It'd be the same deal as Ingame, I get on every day, And Stay until I'm not needed or nothing is going on.

Any previous clans and why you left them: Drugged, And I think, Neo? Or something.. Around 2 years ago on that one and Was only their for a few days. Drugged, Well, It just quit. The leader Stopped playing, The Co-leader Stopped playing. Then The clan Just sort of, Fell apart. The clan was given to the next in line. And they were not leaders. They were followers. As for Neo, (Or whatever it was) Me and the leader had a Slight argument. He wanted every one to use the same colored textures, Now I don't mind that. but the way he handled it. I had a problem with that. And Bomb? I dislike the Leader. He's a little kid. And Of course, I had fun with messing with him in the last day.

Why Nitro: Honestly? I want to be in Nitro so I can war against the ex clan mates. Show them what is lost.

How you can you contribute to us: Well, I was lead Recruiter in Bomb, Head Recruiter in Drugged, So, If you guys need it, I can be a recruiter for you. Or help train other recruiters. Or whatever is needed.

Favorite mods: Well, My favorite mod, Is no longer a part of TB. it was KuroKido. Basically a Better version of GrayKido. Other than that, BDojo Ak, TK, Judo And Judo frac. I don't really play any of the "Silly" mods.

Any bans/infractions: None

Other means of communication (e.g skype): Lost my Skype account due to hacking (From an angry ex) And just never bothered to make a new one. However, I can get whatever form of Communication that the clan members mainly use, So insert best answer here....

Something about yourself: Respectful, Honest, "Semi" good ingame, good with handling people. As of right now that's all I can think of, I have a messed up back and I took my pain killers so Forgive me for being slightly, Uhm, out of thought right now.

Replays: Major hard drive failure a year ago. Lost all replays. The only ones I have were from today and none of them are any good. I just saved them because I'm trying to remember My Openers I used to use. So When I get close to the correct opener, I save the reply.

If there is anything I need to add or change just give me a heads up and I'll handle it.

^ Sorry for the Wall'o' Text. That was more than I thought it would be.
Oh btw, I did read the first page, Just completely forgot about the link. Short term memory loss does that kinda thing
http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

yeh auto yes it's quite nice makes up for the tiny big of format that there is.
-----
even tho it is formatted i see no other applications by kira on other clan pages once again yes.
Last edited by Day; Jan 18, 2015 at 07:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i already did :/ only got an item worth the original 10k back but our 80k deal has not been filled
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
he said he is loyal, i will hold him to his word
I did read the part on the OP about All formatted apps would be denied, But, Really, Formatted looks much better than freeform to me. I understand if It's denied Because I didn't conform to the "rules". But I applied like I would want someone to apply.