Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by sawyer3 View Post
My name is Sawyer I'm 13 and play to win. I have been in Godly Warriors for a decent amount of time and as you may know godly has " gone down the pipes". My favorite game mode/mod is greykido, I have a 57% win ratio and am good at ABD and judofrac, too. A interesting fact about me is that I am a 4-year, first chair cello.Thank you for taking you're time and reading my application.Oh and this is the 666th post, DUN DUN DUN!!!!!

alright ima say this directly to you're face because I KNOW that you're MAKING FUN of us so gtfo before I get to provoked mode
I never forget.
for me there are only to levels for parkour madmans and spar wich are :noob-pro
and pubic is a pro
I never forget.
Originally Posted by tomias13 View Post
I must to make one another application with the logo?

Maybe because the logo proves that you have looked at the first page before you made your app.
Last edited by Forex; Jan 16, 2015 at 10:37 PM.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Hello,my name is Igors and I am eight years old.I live in UK but I came from Latvia,it's normally cold and windy outside but I still play out there,well I do get annoyed when it is dirty or something,same in Latvia it's really cold but not that messy so I would take Latvia as my home place just now.I haven't been in any previous clans.iv'e come across this clan and it l looks pretty amazing,iv'e seen some of your clan members fight and they are really good in my opinion.I am a green belt (an alt) and I think I'm ready ready to join a clan like this one.My in game time is normally 1 to 8 hours and my forum time is 30 mins to 2 hours 20 mins I think,so I spend allot of time playing this game unless my parents tell me to get off my pc/mac to go somewhere,go to sleep or do a task for them.I would come back mostly to play toribash again unless we go somewhere or I have to go to sleep. Have a nice day and I hope I join nitro a wonderful clan,Phinv
-----
sorry I forgot logo
-----
logo:
-----
LOGO PLEZ
-----
I swear I looked at the front page its not uploading for some reason I swear
http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv done <Pie did dat ;)
Last edited by Day; Jan 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM.
hi
just post the link XD
-----
im not really sure about this one vote plez
Last edited by Day; Jan 16, 2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
editing in phinv's link so it doesn't look stupid ;)
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert