Toribash
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
Nice. I wish I can get employed in a school or a kindergarten. I'll try to do that.
-----
Hey Mocro those are not your skills. Tell me how you did that and don't lie.

Yea they are bud. e_e
I'll rek u **flex**

Originally Posted by Hush View Post
on the 5th, yes

Oh I see.

My birthday is on the 16th and will be 18. D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I believe liaxo is a little bit older than 18, I believe in early 20s.
And it's not even my birthday yet bud.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
nice ncie

And I turned 19 5th of November, bby's. Im in the middle of building ma PC. How any fool can use almost five hours to clean a cpu waterblock, clean a gpu waterblock and attach a gpu to a gpu waterblock I find close to amazing, but I guess that's how god made me. Damn this will take a while, but the lover in the night went to Skulsville/Brittania/England, so I have all the time in the world, bby.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
My lover in the night is my girlfriend-chan. Because we make love. In the night.

She went to Brittania because she has some free cashpoints with an airline and could go places for free. She chose Brittania because she had never been there.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Wait liaxo has a girlfriend?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]