Toribash
Well, i don't know the majority of the applicants, but Kotbolt has my yes, about the other applicants, try to find me ingame, etc. I'm active
Well tomorrow Ill be on all the day.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
I can just tomorrow login.
-----
There are now 22:42 :P
Last edited by tomias13; Dec 16, 2014 at 10:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not a native english speaker
Some decent applications I see here. I will continue lurking and give any feedback I can on those moved to "pre-evo". That-said, think the applications have been filtered well thus far.

Tip

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I am active now
-----
I recorded some multiplayer fight for replay now

Some epic fights and quick wins

I make more now, but my older replays are better, but the replays are deleted, when i recovered the windows
-----
I recorded some multiplayer fight for replay now

Some epic fights and quick wins

I make more now, but my older replays are better, but the replays are deleted, when i recovered the windows
-----
UI: i found the old replays, im posting them to the replays thread
-----
Pre-evo thread*
Attached Files
nice judo.rpl (92.8 KB, 3 views)
omega kick 2.rpl (30.2 KB, 2 views)
slow kill.rpl (74.5 KB, 3 views)
Throw toris.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
abd.rpl (41.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by tomias13; Dec 17, 2014 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not a native english speaker
Hello, my real name is Gonzalo Carballido. I am from Uruguay (i speak spanish, so im sorry if my english is not very good), and i am 17 years old.
My hobbies are: go to the gym, and do mma, and why not draw.
I have playing toribash for 3 years, i am 2nd dan black belt, and my favourite mods are taekkyon, aikido, and xspar. I can do head textures for the tori.
I want to enter in Evo because i know it is a good clan, and it is a challenge with myself to get in this clan.
Attached Files
elastic.rpl (179.6 KB, 7 views)
manu vid replay.rpl (99.1 KB, 8 views)
master of slow motion.rpl (113.5 KB, 7 views)
gonza: no
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
GMT: -8
i do sparing, parkour, and mas
reason i want to join eVo is because the members are friendly. i want to get better (im not a noob) theres people a lot better then me here and its nice to know i can get better. i make toribash videos...... i have not been making them for a bit but im starting back up my channel. ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmZ...YlBijjzYk2NbBw )
obazu i will still make your video im sorry for the wait.

my skype is ledetpmaster (if i make it in the clan or not i will still want to train with you guys and its easier to talk to each other)

i would post some replays but i updated toribash and it deleted my replays ;-; ill make some soon to post or if you guys want to test me.
Gonza: I know him for a long time, he's experient, cool guy, yes.
Kouta: Sorry, u seems a bit unexperient for me, no..
KotBolt: Nice guy, yes (idk if i already said yes for him.
Originally Posted by Miner View Post
gonza: no

Originally Posted by Victor4554 View Post
Gonza: I know him for a long time, he's experient, cool guy, yes.

Victor4554 bro, please note that one evo no is enough to keep someone out. Just for future reference.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂