Toribash
sweet. I might just get VIP or Prime alone. Which one are you using right now? Also, how long do they last?
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Well you need prime to get VIP but Prime gives you the search option the ability to use a small pic in sig and slightly larger avvy and lasts 12 months but prime gives the full stuff and lasts only 7 months (Don't ask why prime is 12 and VIP is 7 I have no idea)

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Cool. I might consider for christmas.
Anyways, I should probably get a name change, because Imveryblue is most likely the worst name in existence. Do you think I should save up for 100k and get one, or not?
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Depends on your preference. I like the name, but if you don't like it, then change it. Don't take another person's opinion; it's your name, not theirs.
True, true. Well, maybe I won't change it.

Well, I have another no-class day, typhoon and all. I have to study for exams, so probably tomorrow till about Thursday I'll be a tad bit inactive.
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Aw why, I like your name without those numbers
(Excluding ya creati0n hehe)
How'd you come up with your name, Goughy?
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Well you see it started on a sun scorched day like today, people were enjoying the new movie The Nutty Professor when suddenly *poof* I was born giving me the surname of "Gough" and some how during school people started calling me "Goughy" and that's the story of my name (No one will even know how I got the 1210 so get stuffed)

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Well you see it started on a sun scorched day like today, people were enjoying the new movie The Nutty Professor when suddenly *poof* I was born giving me the surname of "Gough" and some how during school people started calling me "Goughy" and that's the story of my name (No one will even know how I got the 1210 so get stuffed)

You told me about the 1210 while you were drunk.
d:^)
Originally Posted by penisface View Post
d:^)

Instead of making weird faces to Goughy you should find a way to let us play together on steam. Or just get the pirated version... because i'm a server admin on 3 servers run by some clan that willingly let me join them.