Endurance Onslaught 6.0
right, ill try to make it better but it would be nice if you actually told me what was wrong with the replays and wich parts i could improve. this way i would know what to improve wich makes it easier to make the replay as realistic and smooth as possible.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
For the raiz, i didn't really see the resemblance to the video. If you're using that as reference tutorial for the video I think you have a differen't trick, not a raiz. From my experience with tricking that looks closer to a tornado kick because you didn't get any arch in your back and didn't do more of a flip + i think i might have got you beaten there with my raiz, i'm not sure, up to the judges.

For the backside 720 It looked like you were going into a different trick with the swing through and high sweep at the start. I would suggest standing still like the person in the video. I also thing you're missing some of the spin required for it to be a backside 720.
I hoped this helped you out. Just trying to share my knowledge, choose to Absorb or discard it.
allright, and as you might know i have already given up on the raiz as it looked god awful.
landing that backside is really hard but atleast i tried so hard i could. but one thing i wonder: is the setup really that important that you have to make it look like youre making the trick you want just by looking at it? if yes ill try to get a new starter, but for now this:
Attached Files
Mack - backside 720.rpl (100.9 KB, 15 views)
|Replays|
1st i check what is rodeo trick...
Yeah it looks like, i'll edit the replay
-----
Front rodeo trick
Attached Files
Last edited by hayabusa8; Nov 11, 2014 at 06:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[LoP] | [TMM]
im not saying its gonna be denied or that im denying it but i think the opener looks a bit unrealistic. its a very nice trick though
|Replays|