Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

lel just a half thought idea, also this gave me a good idea on who is actually active on forums
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
lel just a half thought idea, also this gave me a good idea on who is actually active on forums

I check multiple times every day, but only post if there's actual conversation. I post elsewhere as well c:
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
k guys, i am gonna be starting a nitro forums event! this event will be for nitro members only, the objective is to create a "clan fiction" or a fan fiction based on only a nitro member! so far me and kamikaz are the only judges but i do believe fly and others will want to judge to, i need your guys's opinions on how we should do this and what the prizes will be but kami and i are planning on donating to the prize. again imma make a straw poll to see everyone's opinion
Straw poll
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Not bad. I do want a different event, but replay/art making is out of the question. I guess this might be good, but we need to set requirements. Also, prizes could be like, 5k first, 3k for runner up? We can't have a massive prize.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
that is the idea sky, i am going to donate any available tc/items to the prizes and i belive kami is too, im tallying the poll results in ONE WEEK so get your votes in everyone
-----
on the similar topic, i belive we have a judging system made up of me, kami, and possibly fly and frost as well, if not i will look for some one to judge.
Last edited by Day; Nov 12, 2014 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello. I'm Redstone. My real name is Max and i love toribash. I am active every time I can. In both Forums and In-Game. My favorite mods are GTboxing, twinswords, xspar, and Rk-mma. I play a bit of Minecraft (hence my name, Redstone) but mostly Toribash. I'm 11 years old and have 3 accounts. (maxman305, Redstone56, Cheatz) I have played scents 2011, but only got active 5 months ago. I think i would be a great member because i can help with clan wars and other such events. And i believe that i could help us make the way to the top. I would be honored to be in the clan. Please accept this request.
Chances are you are looking at one of my videos in the post above anyway, so here is my youtube channel.
Clan Fiction Event!
Hello all Nitro members, I give you our latest event... the Clan fiction event.

Event Objective.

Rules

Judges

Prizes!!!!

Last edited by Day; Nov 17, 2014 at 09:14 PM.