Toribash
Sorry for my little break from the forums… I've had some stuff to attend to. Our friend flumic brought it to my attention. I still won't be on every page like I used to be, but I'll try to be on more… I'm sorry
I made a new skateboard replay this morning. The mod is also in the attachments to you can watch the replay. The trick was slightly harder than what I tried yesterday but it came out decent. Maybe I'll send it to rutz to see what he thinks about it. If you want to edit it to make it cleaner you can
Attached Files
newline.rpl (140.4 KB, 14 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Thank you guys! I also thought the jump was quite good but should've pushed the board more forward so I could land on it better. BBKing show me your skate replays. I really wamt to see them.

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey everyone how are ya guys . I whipped up another replay for today haha. This time it's with another mod. I think the ollie was quite clean but the heelflip trick was a bit less. Are you guys ingame right now?
Attached Files
manny pad unfinished.rpl (124.6 KB, 5 views)
skateboardmannypad.tbm (9.8 KB, 3 views)

i am a bird now - Lil B

Reminder

Initiated by Squigling

Deadline for the first round:
...over...

Deadline for the second round:
November 6th 2k14

hey guys just want to let you know that im gonna be a bit inactive, have some stuff to do school, job, that kind of suff, so cya guys