Toribash
Hi there, my in game username is getwrkdm8 (I tried making it right but it was taken). I'm a fifteen years old Italian teenager who can understand/speak english clearly enough (level of tiredness doesn't apply ). I've been in a clan before but it was just a smaller clan whose members weren't that active, so I left. I'm a black belt and my specialty is jousting though I will help with anything else if you need me to. I'm on almost every day. I love this clan and hope to get an answer soon, if you need me to do a practical demonstration just give me a time and room and I'll be there (as I know many black belts still do noob-dives/annoying moves).
"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
Hello...
--

I am DerpedOutX, I'm 13 years old and I play Toribash nearly everyday and I've always loved it.
I play usually through 1:00pm-12:00pm Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00).
I love playing or talking to any clan members (plus I love th. I maily left bothis clan's members) and I never got to do that with my previous clans.
Speaking of my previous clans, first I was in (Unleash) and I quit to join [MyLittle]. I quit both clans for mainly the same reason, members were barely active and the leaders never respond to me.
I rarely use the forum but, of course, I play Toribash a lot.
I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt currently, but almost a 3rd Dan Black Belt. I'm at least decent at the game too, so I'd imagine that's an up.
I live in Columbus Ohio, but I rarely share personal information, I just don't.
I'm usually kind to others, competitive (maybe a little too competitive), and I like cats. As I said, I don't use the forum much (other than buying stuff) so if you choose to respond or not, I would just pm me :P

~DerpedOutX
I'm Nugget
Ehhh i had a whole paragraph why i didn't like this SAME exact app u deleted earlier, but i am gonna point out 2 problems. 1, you are in a clan. 2, you didn't turn it off and back on again
Hi my name is Hugo but my ingame name is Tafiria or Taf for short, and im looking for a new clan i was in the clan Fight Club I was there for a bit until all they started to care about was warring and i didn't like that i wanted to join a clan that was more like a family than just a clan that wars and i have freinds in this clan and they said they really liked it and it wasn't just a warring clan, i am Yellow but, I am originally a 3rd dan but i mad this account i made this account this year in september but i have been playing the game since 2011, Im more of a replay make than a multiplayer kind of guy although i do still play online sometimes i am football player thats what we call it in england and also a sprinter and i play this for fun, my favourite mods are mushu Aikido big dojo and xspar, so hope you like it.

Yes, I did turn it off and back on agian!
Originally Posted by DrKXD View Post
Hi my name is Hugo but my ingame name is DrKXD or Drk for short, and I'm looking for a new clan I was in the clan Fight Club I was there for a bit until all they started to care about was warring and I didn't like that I wanted to join a clan that was more like a family than just a clan that wars and I have freinds in this clan and they said they really liked it and it wasn't just a warring clan, I am a second dan black I made this account this year in january but i have been playing the game since 2011, I'm more of a replay make than a multiplayer kind of guy although I do still play online sometimes I am football player thats what we call it in england and also a sprinter and I play this for fun, my favourite mods are mushu Aikido big dojo and xspar, so hope you like it.

Originally Posted by Tafiria View Post
Hi my name is Hugo but my ingame name is Tafiria or Taf for short, and im looking for a new clan i was in the clan Fight Club I was there for a bit until all they started to care about was warring and i didn't like that i wanted to join a clan that was more like a family than just a clan that wars and i have freinds in this clan and they said they really liked it and it wasn't just a warring clan, i am Yellow but, I am originally a 3rd dan but i mad this account i made this account this year in september but i have been playing the game since 2011, Im more of a replay make than a multiplayer kind of guy although i do still play online sometimes i am football player thats what we call it in england and also a sprinter and i play this for fun, my favourite mods are mushu Aikido big dojo and xspar, so hope you like it.

Post #448 is exactly the same as this. And we denied it, thoughts?
Also thats because that was my accohnt and I did get in so I thought why spend time writing a new one when ive already got one I can make a more detailed one if you like