Endurance Onslaught 6.0
darkseraph is by far my favourite, but they are all high quality. Some amazing work there =)
Maybe try working some gentle shading into the many flat colours on some of the sets. I think youy did it in RA's, and it looks really cool. (well, whatever you did, it may just be the lighting =)

Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Can I not join the Mob? I made some posts a while back but didnt really get an answer

I think people said No, you need to improve, but that you were good. That was the general consensus.

I know someone who has posted like 3 times and hasnt got any responses...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Maybe try working some gentle shading into the many flat colours on some of the sets. I think youy did it in RA's, and it looks really cool. (well, whatever you did, it may just be the lighting =)

there is shading in all the sets exept darks, though they may be done in small area. its quite obvious in bits set i think, i dont like using it too much cus if you think about it, clothing doesnt get shaded, but with the lighting and stuff, looks like it has been, so i have the approach that tori will do the shading for me ^^

Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Can I not join the Mob? I made some posts a while back but didnt really get an answer

u might get a yes from me if u ever comment on the fact that the set you've just made looks exactly like kai tigers...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Aw it does not. The only thing I made similar is the azurite and some thin lines...

...right?

Meh i'll get to work on something else that'll get a yes then.
Echomarine 4 the win
I felt like making this to wow you. Yes Ben I like this colour scheme ;o and the it's left eye. If you like it i'll go making a set of it.

Echomarine 4 the win
So the nose needs work.

Originally Posted by Stupinator
that looks great ^^ could use some scars though ;)

I suck at scars so I thought i could leave it out.
Echomarine 4 the win