Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Haha, nice story. XD

Although; if it was a potion it'd restore 20hp, not 50hp, you're thinking of a super potion. And also, 50hp is a lot for a lvl 4, probably even too much, maybe 20 would be better.

Aha! How many people have just lost ALL of the little respect they had for me? How many? Nobody likes pokemon, even less people like the people who correct pokemon stories. =P

Krae, it's your day off, today I am the most hated in TTF. XD
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
Well. Then there's the fact that you start the game with a lvl 5 Mudkip.
And you never encounter them at lvl 4.

So shove it, m3hi
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by elfonto View Post
Shove it?? Pop shove it?! i miss tony hawk's pro skater on PS1

Heh. I never played the first one.
Only:
THPS 2
THPS 3
THPS 4
THPS Underground
THPS Underground 2
THPS Project 8

So, closing comments: Skate is much better than the THPS games.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
Well. Then there's the fact that you start the game with a lvl 5 Mudkip.
And you never encounter them at lvl 4.

So shove it, m3hi

*Tut* You are far too arrogant, Krae. You overlooked BREEDING, not that I'm surprised, afterall; fapping is only a single-player activity. =P

You breed a Mudkip (or one of it's evolutions) with a Ditto, you end up with a Mudkip egg, that'll hatch and be at lvl 1. =P

Oh and THPS 2 was the best, can't get better than that. School 2, best area EVER for tricks, huge scores if you can ollie right. =P
Proud memeber of (and Google for) [o]
BlakNWyte can't spell.
Originally Posted by M3Hi View Post
*Tut* You are far too arrogant, Krae. You overlooked BREEDING, not that I'm surprised, afterall; fapping is only a single-player activity. =P

You breed a Mudkip (or one of it's evolutions) with a Ditto, you end up with a Mudkip egg, that'll hatch and be at lvl 1. =P

Oh and THPS 2 was the best, can't get better than that. School 2, best area EVER for tricks, huge scores if you can ollie right. =P

You got me there.
I salute you, M3hi. You have won.
(btw I've never used the breeding function... Too sexy)
Originally Posted by elfonto View Post

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!