Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm a trial member, could I post a replay?
EDIT: Asked Pie and he said it's okay. So here are some.
Last edited by GDarkness; Oct 4, 2014 at 05:57 PM.
Hello JayXManHD looking to join Nitro once again,

I'm American and I am 12 years old. What I will do this time for the sake of this clan is prove that I am worthy to do anything for this clan no matter what it is. I would like to join because I feel I was missing out on clans like Nitro. I've had a small history in the nitro clan but I know I must get back on my feet and join once again. I've been on toribash for 2 years now. I'm now a 3rd dan black belt. I will take the chance of being in the clan super serious and I am now getting very active on the forums than I used to be. My life outside of toribash is nothing now.

Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

I live in New York. It is not that busy, but maybe the traffic. I love still.

Thanks for reading my app,
JayXManHD to Nitro
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
accepted, find brutal for a test
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Sorry i haven`t replied all day, i had to visit my uncle before the roads get too snowy to drive on. I could possibly be online around 11 o`clock tonight but im absoulutely sure i`ll be online tomarrow around 5 if you want to test me.
Sincerely,
Qukslice
-----
Also while im here, you missspelled your in the ranks spoiler in the captains section in the part saying your biggest challenge.
Last edited by Qukslice; Oct 5, 2014 at 03:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
I don't know. I don't really know what you use IRC for, and I don't have the time to read that gigantic tutorial.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
-----
Also while im here, you missspelled your in the ranks spoiler in the captains section in the part saying your biggest challenge.

And you misspelled your name :3

XD JK
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Sorry i voted on for you guys to keep it. Ignore the vote and carry on.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
I don't know. I don't really know what you use IRC for, and I don't have the time to read that gigantic tutorial.

You just click that link, and viola, you are in #nitro. Basically you do stupid stuff there. I registered that channel months ago.
And no, you don't need to read that long tutorial, its only for ub3r people.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy