Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by ZENKID123 View Post
Well the rep went bad and people started leaving. I am trying to revive it and my good reputation :/ MasterFate don't think less of me because of this ban please. You'll be one of the last ones.

Just gonna come out and say this. Zen if the clan has a leader that keeps getting repeatedly banned for stupid shit then the clan is going to have an even worse reputation, because in a lot of peoples eyes a clan leader that constantly gets banned all the time is thought of as irresponsible and possibly not fit as a clan leader in general. If you want a good rep, and especially if you want your clan to have a good rep, i recommend being a little more careful around the forums and start making a better impression on people.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I agree and i won another war with deathf against origin. I won 12 matches deathf won 3 the score ended 15-8
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
It's still on. I can manage it while being banned. And did you send to FCBank or FCTourney? And L0rd I was really worried people would think less of me because of this. I've been very careful but I got 2 back to back infractions.
-----
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
Name : AlphaN00b
Belt : Brown
Best Mods : aikido, Greykido, ABD, Spar, Xspar, ALL Parkour Mods
why did you want to join: coz your clan is cool and all your members are so good
but the main reason coz i want to make friends and learn from them
and this is some replays i make

That actually goes there.
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 11, 2014 at 12:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wait wait wait is FC dead now? :O

or am i just confused...
-----
omg i cant beleive i cant get enough tc to get a damn quicksilver force xD
Last edited by GDubs; Oct 11, 2014 at 06:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well, as i said, it seems like Zen have chosen the slow, and painful death
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Originally Posted by GDubs View Post
Wait wait wait is FC dead now? :O

or am i just confused...
-----
omg i cant beleive i cant get enough tc to get a damn quicksilver force xD

If you can rack up 10-12k i'll sell you mine.
Ah Shit.
Thought long and hard on this. Until I manage to restore my rankings, I'll stay out of the clan. I sincerely hope you can regain our old playerbase, Zen.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I think I should be leader with zen when he gets back so we can be sure to have twice the activity and if something like this happens again ill be here but im not letting this clan die we are fighting
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid