Toribash
Hello...
Okay, so first I'd like to ask who actually remembers me... Ulti, I still want to beat your streak. Uhm, I guess all I really want to say is that I've been playing more lately, and I know it's been like a year, and yes, I suck now. That being said, I'd really like it if you guys would play... I'm bored, I miss you Ulti... Come back to me....
I'm on Fyre!
I dont remember the last time I actually played ToriBash. Is that even a thing anymore? I pretty much spend all of my time playing Smite. With some other games occasionally, but usually just Smite. So, yeah. That's that.

Edit: If you want, Chunz, just add me on Steam: Kaztastrophe. Perhaps we can find other (less terrible) games to play or something.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Well, my computer sucks massive balls, and until I get a job, I'm stick with this shit. I rarely get on Steam, usually only to say Hey to an old friend from school. I could add you, and I most likely will, but no promises on playing any other game with you, my computer can barely run Minecraft... What's so bad about this game if you don't mind my asking? And also, why keep returning to the forums if you no longer care about the game itself?
I'm on Fyre!
The game just got really stale to me. Too repetitive. I still come to the forums because I dont hate the people. Just hte game.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.