Toribash
Original Post
Microsoft officially buys Mojang for $2.5 Billion
Such sellout, but much monies.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/09/..._medium=social

EJM Moderated Message:
Fixed the title, they bought Mojang, not Minecraft itself
Last edited by EJM; Sep 15, 2014 at 10:38 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I didn't think minecraft was really worth $2.5 billion, Especially since most people who want minecraft either already have it or have pirated it. Well I think we all know minecraft is going down the crapper. RIP in peace Minecraft
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Hopefully Microsoft updates the Xbox versions to be closer or at the version of the PC one.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Microsoft bought mojang, not minecraft itself.
Considering how much minecraft made money for mojang, and still is making it, I'm pretty sure 2.5 billion is a decent price.

I think they bought both, no?
Microsoft bought mojang, not minecraft itself.
Considering how much minecraft made money for mojang, and still is making it, I'm pretty sure 2.5 billion is a decent price.

Anyway, please give us an actual point you want us to discuss in this thread, a mere statement that someone did something isn't a great discussion source.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

i bet microsoft will make it default free game avaiable with windows 8/9 or shit like that just because of marketing.

will be a really smart move. i mean seriously
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Minecraft is too big and popular a game to be put as a default game on any upcoming windows. But the free part is inevitable, even notch pointed that out some years ago.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

considering win8 failure and the fact that minecraft is hugele marketed as safe for children game, i guarantee that this will be the next move.

precisely because it's so big and popular
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Holy wow 2.5 billion............. I thought the minecraft faze was comming to an end and the game was being less and less played. I think this will actually benifit minecraft as all the updates that were previously made were kinda shitty.
Minecraft was fun while it lasted but i think the game is too old and played out, they are making a newer one for the xbox one and pc but they still like like retarded ass block dudes....
Oldschooler | Evolution
Spars