Toribash
LoL?? Nooooo
Yeah, ill say yes. Good luck
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!
Whaaaaehhhhhhhohhhhwellllluhhh
I'm going to stay out of this one xDWell ofc i did what i said i would not do... oh well.
Saying that you want to be `bill gates of toribash' is VERY enthusiastic and a dream that well... most probably wont come true.... anywho what I meant by saying `I want to get to know you' is I want to get to know the YOU you, not the you you describe yourself as,

If you get it... I want to be able to talk to you in IRC(Don't worry I wont bite!) I guess I'm a bit of a dick in the way i must know who it is that is joining the clan I am in.
as real world clans/tribes used to be to get into one you would (1: be born into it (2: Prove to the rest of the clan that you are worthy of being part of it, I,E, With Courage, Skill, Wisdom.

Prove to me that you are worthy of a place in this clan(And no `Tell me how to prove that i'm worthy' bullshite if you don't know how to then gtfo).

NOW! before you all say what a complete dick/asshole/shiteface i am... well alright i'm all of those things! and i usually don't give a rats bawbag.

I really do apologize for this post... but I am also unapologetic at the same time if you get what I mean....
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 15, 2014 at 11:25 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Bill gates part I agree on I guess, unless you're like killer3366 or firebolty who would duel 100k and win almost everytime to have about 11kk

But, I guess, talking to you rather then giving us a post on yourself is the best way

I'll ask Zock and kiler to help vote in.
Originally Posted by 16bars View Post
-Your application must be freeform:
HERRO my name is Saeed also know as Doggy and Phenx the reason, I'm 14 years of age. I come from England, London but my parents come from Africa in Tanzania.I really want to join the clan is my old clan Au stopped playing because they always play DotA 2. I'm 3rd dan in Toribash and my favourite mods are ABD, Rk-MMA, Tk and GreyKido. I like playing Toribash but I really want to be a marketer like Insanity and if you are an old Toribash player 1HandClap. If I'm not on toribash I'm most likely on the forum, DotA 2 or CS:GO

-Must include 3 or more replays.
Attachment 468170
Attachment 468171
Attachment 468172

-Tell us your skype. Elitephenx

-Tell the colour of your underwear.
White, Grey, Black and Purple stripes

hey man you have my yes
Life, ♥Haku, Thalles, Tado,Toriboth, Kagami,<3
[NM],[Undead], [OoT], [h]
Hello [a]urora,

I am CloneZero, I am 20 years old and I live in the U.S.

I want to join this clan because as I have seen you guys are really awesome. You all get a long and you guys are all friends. Most of the clans I looked through, hardly anyone talked to each other and when they do its all spam and nonsense. I am looking for a memorable experience, I really don't want to clan hop, I feel that if a group of people accept me to be apart of their clan that I should repay them by being as loyal and useful as possible.

I am a really forum active person, I love to post around. To me post count means a lot I feel it is an accomplishment to reach high post counts cause it shows that you are active in the community.

This isn't my first account, I started back in 09 and I have been glued to this game ever sense.

My favorite mods are Brushu, Rk_Mma, Lenshu3ng, and last but not least AikidoBD. I play these mods everyday to improve my skill and be the best that I can be. Granted I am not super great but I am not really bad either. I can hold my own when it comes to wars and I can be that person you can count on to make the comeback for the win.

I hope you guys liked my application.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.

If its not understandable its probably cause my mind was going faster than what i was typing. So just ask if you need anything reworded.
Clone: Still in discussion.
16bars: Accepted. Welcome.
-----
Btw, Clone have my yes.
Last edited by Life; Sep 16, 2014 at 11:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Admin, Smod, Market Squad, Clan Squad and Toriagent. If you got any questions please don't contact me, thank you!