Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Getting into ethnicity I see, well here's the thing. You could guess everyone of them, and none would be me.

Took your advice with spacing and using it to my displeasure. For alas, your style is basic like peer pressure.

Comparing me to Master isn't all that easy, with you its like remembering every celeb from Disney.

Things got a little hectic when I spit my first one, sure Fates Italian, but I'm Attila The Damn Hun.

Got anything else for me to take into account?, I guess not so sit down and take the bib out your fucking mouth.

Always looking down upon us, you really think you're that special? You're more of Leo DiCaprio crying about the medal.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Getting into ethnicity I see, well here's the thing. You could guess everyone of them, and none would be me.

Took your advice with spacing and using it to my displeasure. For alas, your style is basic like peer pressure.

Comparing me to Master isn't all that easy, with you its like remembering every celeb from Disney.

Things got a little hectic when I spit my first one, sure Fates Italian, but I'm Attila The Damn Hun.

Got anything else for me to take into account?, I guess not so sit down and take the bib out your fucking mouth.

Always looking down upon us, you really think you're that special? You're more of Leo DiCaprio crying about the medal.

Wow, that's quite the attempt at actually getting your facts right. Maybe you're just tired and should call it a night.

Man, I'm not gonna go over all the dumbass facts that you fuckin got incorrect. I thought your Asian ass was smart, but now I see you got the mind of an insect.

The Chinese built a wall to keep your people's asses out. A bunch of brutes and faggots are your people, no doubt.

Asian yellow skinned fuckers that weren't even accepted by the others. Like damn fuckin roaches, you have fifty nine brothers.

I'll compare you to what I want. Including scum like fate. I'm a co-leader incase the memo came late.

I'm the overlord and ruler of this mother fuckin thread. I throw peasants like you the scraps of my bread.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Your position in this clan is 69ing Satan, your ethical knowledge is looking worse than Carl Fucking Sagan.

Can't say much about Asians but lets go on about Haiti, how you can't go back home to support a starving baby.

In fact, Asians look up to me like I'm Zhang leading the pack, another reference you won't get from the ethnic knowledge you lack.

I'll bend you over this great ass fucking wall and spank you, like mama used to every night you wouldn't tell god thank you.

But your thanks isn't worthy in this realm of rap, and your role here will soon drained like tree sap.

I know this rapping shit has gotten interesting to you, but if you really believed the lord, this wouldn't be what you do.

Now I could carry this on a hella lot longer but instead, I'll take some more advice and take my "yellow" ass to bed.
Last edited by Juandissimo; Sep 13, 2014 at 07:30 AM.
is kyure alive?
Originally Posted by Embry0nic View Post
Your position in this clan is 69ing Satan, your ethical knowledge is looking worse than Carl Fucking Sagan.

Can't say much about Asians but lets go on about Haiti, how you can't go back home to support a starving baby.

In fact, Asians look up to me like I'm Zhang leading the pack, another reference you won't get from the ethnic knowledge you lack.

I'll bend you over this great ass fucking wall and spank you, like mama used to every night you wouldn't tell god thank you.

But your thanks isn't worthy in this realm of rap, and your role here will soon drained like tree sap.

I know this rapping shit has gotten interesting to you, but if you really believed the lord, this wouldn't be what you do.

Now I could carry this on a hella lot longer but instead, I'll take some more advice and take my "yellow" ass to bed.

Bitch, drop the mic! You just got invaded.
You have poor traits! Im talking life, not paintings.
Your rhyme sucks dick! Harder than your girl.
She accepted 1$ like she accepted your cheap ass pearls.
That fucking gold digger.
I heard she poured liquor.
Made you more sicker.
Than aids and its death figures.
If anyone should quit rap.
It's you and your bitch slap of a bar.
You really need turn back.
Realise where the fuck are!
Just STOP. Hammer Time!
I'm getting sick, of your poor rhymes.
You force rhyme like you force rape.
That's right, you've been found out and you feel no shame.
This is why you should walk away.
You get the wrong idea of this fucking game.
Last edited by Kradel; Sep 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
Wow, that's quite the attempt at actually getting your facts right. Maybe you're just tired and should call it a night.

Man, I'm not gonna go over all the dumbass facts that you fuckin got incorrect. I thought your Asian ass was smart, but now I see you got the mind of an insect.

The Chinese built a wall to keep your people's asses out. A bunch of brutes and faggots are your people, no doubt.

Asian yellow skinned fuckers that weren't even accepted by the others. Like damn fuckin roaches, you have fifty nine brothers.

I'll compare you to what I want. Including scum like fate. I'm a co-leader incase the memo came late.

I'm the overlord and ruler of this mother fuckin thread. I throw peasants like you the scraps of my bread.

in game im better we're not the same.not even close like your tryin' to boast.
so this time ill say it again.
listen closely, hear the voice of my siren......

(But back to reality)
for you, ive got a fatality
for my race im an Italian,
black stallion
ill "itality" slap the shit out of your mouth you just spat at me!
don't get mad at me.
(you'll just get rekked)

family ran an intricate criminal syndicate so show respect!
or get your cats tongue ripped out your mouth and shoved up your poopdeck!
not a pirate but im irate at rapping
the burns will get set
from my power rhymes I bet
keep this up, all you will see
what begins with you ends with me.
-----
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Made you more sicker.
Just STOP. Hammer Time!

how about I take on this invader myself.
embry, ber, back me up, but right now no one else.

I put the flow in the pot, crank up the notch
Burn your rap from a stove top, mines finger lickin' hot.
I know your not.
so you get sick of poor rhymes hmm?
(listening to your own probably)
then you must be sick a lot of the time,
Molly .B.
better me than someone like Satan
cause I know he's just waitin'
to start snapin the necks
of a dummy who step on our deck. Yall niggas hatin'.
your avatar says ur a bitch
well the pimp master has arrived to throw the broken hoes in the ditch.
Last edited by Fates; Sep 13, 2014 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
[QUOTE=MasterFate;7605982]

in game im better we're not the same.not even close like your tryin' to boast.
so this time ill say it again.
listen closely, hear the voice of my siren......

(But back to reality)
for you, ive got a fatality
for my race im an Italian,
black stallion
ill "itality" slap the shit out of your mouth you just spat at me!
don't get mad at me.
(you'll just get rekked)

family ran an intricate criminal syndicate so show respect!
or get your cats tongue ripped out your mouth and shoved up your poopdeck!
not a pirate but im irate at rapping
the burns will get set
from my power rhymes I bet
keep this up, all you will see
what begins with you ends with me.
-----

You ask for my help and then you insult me? What are you? A retard? Or someone who can't see?

Fuck, I can't recall the last time you beat me. Either I've got short term memory or you suck, see?

This is great. I'm not even black. And you're talkin bout Haiti like a dumb ass on crack.

Yeah I guess you are a pirate. That's no one's ever feared. Bitch, my kids dress up as you for Halloween every year.

Embry's rap was too bad to reply to. I guess I'll have to say the same about yours, boo.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
actually I was in the middle of insulting you then saw the newcomer.
if a truce is made we can work together and her bad rappin panties we'll plunder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Made you more sicker.
Just STOP. Hammer Time!

Oh boy, here we go, another one coming through. I've seen your clan before, they only talk shit and dq.

This ain't a debate, what we are is packed, like some soldier strap. Set to take you off the map. This is more talk than rap.

Is rape your goto?, is that what you think I'd do? Shit if I did commit it you'd just sit and watch, wouldn't you?

Go at my girl like you know me and shit, comments like that could leave you in the La Brea tar pit.

Not sure if you know how girls work, or ever had one for that matter. What the fuck do you think your doing?, come around here and get battered.

My spits are so hot you'll be leaving this thread with severe burns, your better of downing pot ash from sacred burial urns.

It surprises me how much you can go at just one man, who might I add, hasn't done shit in this clan.

But that's only for now, back the fuck up from my crown. If you think you're taking my spot in this realm you must have Downs.
Last edited by Juandissimo; Sep 13, 2014 at 05:27 PM.
is kyure alive?
Rap Battle
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Yo, whadup? My name is Jaxonia
Spit shit so sick, man, it'll give ya nemonia
Ha! I ain't even in this clan!
That won't stop me tho, understand?
I will take this crown, nothing can stop me.
I'm the OG rap god you see?
Originally Posted by Jaxonia View Post
A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES!

Yo, whadup? My name is Jaxonia
Spit shit so sick, man, it'll give ya nemonia
Ha! I ain't even in this clan!
That won't stop me tho, understand?
I will take this crown, nothing can stop me.
I'm the OG rap god you see?

Mutherfucker please, you think you can get by with this? Try to use more effort cause this looks like alphabet piss.

The way I spit I almost didn't notice you there man, must be the same with everyone, wonder why your not in the clan.

Claim yourself a rap god?, who the fuck do you think you are? That shit looks arabic, guess school didn't take you far.

Just looking here reminds me of Floyd Mayweather, can't read or spell for shit like your brain's the size of a feather.

I'm done telling you how angry this rap made me, go practice a little more, and then we'll let you in, maybe.
is kyure alive?