Toribash
Originally Posted by DvSpl View Post
It's called head, not set, so next time write items and head instead of set : P
I might buy items because I have textures.

I'm selling the head texture separately from the items, that's why I'm calling all the other stuff a set :3 it's ok if you don't understand.
Ah Shit.
Well, for me items are items, set's are set's, head's are head's
Anyways, PM me with your offer or post here list of items, and your price for them : P
Originally Posted by diegod8787 View Post
Juryo Force, pharos User text, Vulcan Gradients and torso and noxious gradients, all for 16k

Well, from my knowledge these items are worth around 6k using high forum prices... so sorry, it would be my max, my offer is not even close yours so i think you would be not intrested : P
and coming back to offical we really need
just few more active memebers
that actaully are stable
and they are safe of hopping
Anyway, what about the head? Anyone interested?.... And dv, the lowest I can go is at least 10k, the Vulcan gradients and the Vulcan torso are the only high priced items in there, Vulcan stuff= 4-5k ; other stuff 3-4k so basically 9k I can go for
Ah Shit.
i thinked this was a market thread . stop marketing here plz and do it on market xD , also the mighty Jensson Make a bad app ( in my opinion , go to the Crooks recruitment thread duds) Sorry Master DvS i failed to u ;(

i was going to put a link to my post only but idk how concon do that when he give a replay .
Last edited by Jenson; Sep 8, 2014 at 11:39 PM.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
CPUX i will show you a tip , you really need it , see the CallMeClay video named ABD 101 , you good at it but you will be a beast if you see that videos. justy a tip im not saying ur bad or something else.
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!