I have a schedule worked out for when I can usually be active during each week
monday: clear
tuesday: rehersal
wednesday: clear
thursday: rehearsal
friday: game night
weekend: clear

just for clarity on my activity
200 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
200 PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAAAAAHHHHH GG
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post

200 pages

Also BBKing next do we have to do on our quest to be official
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
Originally Posted by BBKing5 View Post
@trybut: so.. the problem is.. they have to invite the monastery.. monk is an old inactive clan.

ok thx 4 the information
-----
bbk how u think about a hotseat server in ninjutsu and when they beat me we give out like 500-1000 tc per win? somthing like next weekend (samstag) (idk how to write and translaters sucks) XD 1st idea out of phet team^^
-----
hmm i dont wana be a joy killer but on this page we got even 4 usless post i know i also post usless thing but we realy should take out the uslesspost in our forum to see how man good post we realy have sry guy's but if we wana go official we must do this
Last edited by trybut; Sep 7, 2014 at 09:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
slip out the back and stab hard.......
.TrybuT
good idea.. start with 500TC-prizes and go higher as more fights you win ;)

about useless posts.. thats right. take care about that.
but yeah 200pages with good/and not so good posts.. xD

I'm proud of you guys.
As I said.. we have to start events.. hotseat is trybuts work.. just tell me how much TC you needed for the prizes.
Kratos and I will do the first public Tourney with high prizes next week..
d3noth started an event.. just try to add the picture I sent you..
after this event, kratos and I start another event(wip)

well.. stay calm and collected.
bbk
I'd like to say congratulations too.

By the way, I think we should make a replaymaking competition in the public events. I am already having some ideas.
Heart of Gold