Toribash
Yep, portal two was made to be a co-op game. I am still a big fan of portal 1. Portal two was good, but imo it was not as good.
A hasbeen like the rest
also, sorry for the invade, but, borderlands 2> borderlands by far.
much better story and the humour is often lush.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I love Borderlands 1. The online was so fun, but a bit cheap at times. When I had time, I would always play borderlands, I had all the dlc's, and I had more weapons than I could count. I never really gave Borderlands 2 a chance, but now with Dragon Age Inq coming out, I won't be able to talk about anything else.
A hasbeen like the rest
I can't help but notice your dislike for second games haha (Portal 2 kind of, DA2, Borderlands 2)
Idk if I should still get Borderlands 1. Is it worth it? For some reason, I can't find it in the store I buy games in...

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
That's because it's quite an old game and its very rare to see it in shops these days. I got it for £6 for my newer ps3, ans there was a steam sale for borderlands too, not sure if it's still up now.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
hmm I already finished portal II years ago both in singleplayer and coop (and yes I loved it and yes I do recommend it and yes I absolutely got a t-shirt of it but I also think that Portal I was better). Will defintely check out Borderlands II. Anyone played one of those newer fighting games? Like wrestling, cage fighting, mma, boxing etc. Never been into it but I saw a gameplay trailer a couple of days ago which seemed to be really nice and fun.
@Skylarrr: hey there, thanks for your oppinion, really appreciate that
How are you btw?
I remember this game that wasn't exactly positively reviewed, but I had fun with it. It was called Saboteur i believe...
---------------------
Walking Dead Season Two... dem feels. Dammit Telltale Games. Why you always gotta do this?
Last edited by RangedThief3; Aug 31, 2014 at 03:37 PM.

Helpful quote

@Count

I have always loved to play the fighting games. At one point, I became so addicted with "UFC Undisputed." The I used to play Fight Night, UFC, and WWE games. I would have to say my favorite is UFC, but Fight Night is just as good. If you are looking to get a fighting game, go with an older UFC game.
A hasbeen like the rest
UFC will always be a good game for me honestly

Helpful quote

I never got into many other fighting games. I would have to say Super Smash Bros is the best fighting game ever made, but I am not well versed in sole fighting games. I do have to say, UFC is great due to it being extremely realistic, and it features real fighters. If you are looking to get a fighting game count, as I said before, go for UFC. You can even get the 2012 or 2013 version as there is not that much of a difference in gameplay.
A hasbeen like the rest