Toribash
You guys are hearing me when I say I'm blind right? I'm sorry, but I can't
Last edited by Bogrod; Aug 21, 2014 at 05:29 AM.
"The best lessons are taught by the survivors"
*WARNING* *VERY SRS APPLICATION AHEAD*
Name:Overgro
Belt:2nd Dan
Reason for wanting to join: I'm lonely...
Reason for you to add me: I'm sociable.

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."

*spoiler* *It's late at night when I scrapped this application up from the dark corners of my brain* *I didn't put very much effort into it, I'm actually quite layed back, srry for no effort tho :P*
Last edited by id; Aug 21, 2014 at 08:03 AM.
OMG BEST APP EVAR IVE NEVER SEEEN SUCH CRAFTSMANSHIP can you complete the secret challenge howere!?
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
Hi! My name is Jake, a 13 year old who's voice would probably annoy every single one of you, but I hope that doesn't lessen my chances of joining. I want to join Electric because I've read alot of the discussions and it seems fun to be in such an active clan. I've only been in one clan beforehand and that would be [MOFF], and the reasoning for being kicked is for not posting in the forums enough. I always read the forums, but most of the time it feels out of place for me to actually post anything. Well, I hope you accept me! Oh, and "Yes, I did turn it off and on again".
All my friends are dead. Oh wait, I'm a gummy worm. I have no friends.
My name is NoVB98, or Noah. I am 15 and I guess I just want to see what it is like being in a clan on Toribash being that this would be my first if I am accepted. I am active in-game and I am trying to be more active on the forums. I would like to join this clan because I want my experience with Toribash to be more than just fighting random people with no real interaction and the people in the clan seem pretty cool.

"Yes, I did turn it off and on again."
I say yes to the latest two. Forums is where we hang. We are not the most active clan, but we like hanging about.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.