Toribash
At least he's blunt about it.

E: you know, i thought blunt was another word for honest but i guess i was wrong <.<
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Ofc , look

that song of that is so fucking overused ingame
dreamy suicide act

Nate Dogg was pretty decent though. I don't listen to that stuff anymore, but he's still far superior to akon.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Lazors pls , this is the stuff i used to like , maybe i still like it ;o

Oh yeh baby

I could add more but hey , if you understand my feeling , then you know it's something smooth , kinky and cool . I mean , take it slow and thinking of getting laid . Idk what to say but before i have listen to metal etc i used to listen urban , hip/hop , rap , good old music before 2012, it all turned into shit since 2012 . Also , since i play guitar hero 6 i also like metal , thats since 2012 ,so uhm yeh , it gave me good feeling till my mind is fucked , so actualy it's RIP kakajade his metal feelings 2012-2014, i do like speed metal and neoclasical metal because thats the shit i want to play on my guitar , but now i listen a bit of everything , people are making my head crazy with there dj stuff, i like dubstep . Oh yeh , i used to listen to shuffle music and tecktonik , good old times , also jumpstyle but thats old .

Anyway , yeh ,i had weird feelings but my feelings are good if you feel what i feel . Remember the good old urban classics , smooth music what makes you relax etc . That was my childhood .
Last edited by kakajade_old; Aug 20, 2014 at 07:26 PM.
2012? More like 2000, Hardstyle died like 2006 and dubstep a little later.
I liked zanza labs and dark oscillators a lot, and coca's still my favorite artist in the genre.

I mean "urban classics" - daft punk and beyonce? I can see the daft punk part but ehhh

More like

I also can't tell if you're deliberately trying to piss me off by putting spaces before and after commas and periods. I mean who does that by mistake?
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 20, 2014 at 08:28 PM.