Toribash
Lol no, it's a long story.
I don't want you guys to have a bad impression about me.
That would be the reason why I am unbanned.

Kyure took over because he wasn't qualified enough to make a new organization out of scratch. I took the money for safekeeping since I saw it online one day and guess what? I wasn't online with the bank. Kyure was the only person who had access to it.

And if you all knew me well enough once I was in here, you know I am telling the truth.
What's up?
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Well you done many craps beside this.
And who knows why they unbanned you(once they unbanned biggest tc farmer, cause yolo)
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I heard some rumors too (not you rumoose pls) that you are banned from applying mod position because of your rep :c
And also you lost our (mine at least) trust on you. (Doesn't mean I'm being your enemy tho)
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Oh dont worry, staff have taken notes. They fired him from all his lmod positions, and I do reasonably think that getting a staff position will be the impossible journey for him.

And the people that know/were somehow involved with this incident will not forget about this, this will follow him.

Originally Posted by Virtue View Post
If you mean Bart then I'm hoping he sees this and know that we won't trust him ever again.

Azure, I have no intention of gaining your trust. It simply means you still think I did something wrong.

As for virtue, like I give a damn. With no contact or what so ever, he complained i was siphoning tc. I was not aware that i was kicked of tbmedia. As a host, I am allowed to take tc and use it for it's purpose not mine. I still had access to the account, how is that my fault?

And duck,

I WAS NOT FIRED FROM L-MOD POSITIONS I REQUESTED HAX TO TAKE ME OFF.

Besides, who cares about duck? Clan-hopper guy, no ones likes him (not saying i'm an angel myself).

And the community may think I'm the bad guy and big woop, if you look at unibash, oh look it's not there any more, I was the only one keeping it alive. I quit unibash, look what happened. People said unibash had it's time. I still gave the admins a BIG reason to keep it alive being there. Now look what happened.

This so called 'UNDER INVESTIGATION' ban put out too many misconception and rumours, where I didn't have any fault and I will make a post if requested. Aeon is the only family I have left. Your call.
Last edited by list; Aug 20, 2014 at 04:47 PM.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
I WAS NOT FIRED FROM L-MOD POSITIONS I REQUESTED HAX TO TAKE ME OFF.

It's just a rumor, calm down. I don't trust rumors that easy either.
Originally Posted by Bart View Post
As for virtue, like I give a damn. With no contact or what so ever, he complained i was siphoning tc. I was not aware that i was kicked of tbmedia. As a host, I am allowed to take tc and use it for it's purpose not mine. I still had access to the account, how is that my fault?

I didn't blame you for 'siphoning' tc or something else. You didn't use that tc for your own purpose either.

the last from me is ... I don't want to put my nose deeper into this business.
wooow guys calm down fail happen and there is nothing to say about that....

Cake was a part of Aeon and kinda ever will be thats what makes us a family and not just a clan!

Its not like he needs to be your best friend just respect him.

Bart pls give us time and we will give you the time you need to shovel everything
Last edited by Chirs; Aug 20, 2014 at 06:40 PM. Reason: misspelling calm twice :o
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
I respect him as always. And yes, he was is a part of Aeon. But in this point, I also agree with you, we need some time.
Originally Posted by TheAnimal View Post
naw aeon isn't a war clan and never will be :3

^
Last edited by Azure; Aug 20, 2014 at 06:52 PM.
Bart please.

You changed the password to the Gamer's Inc Bank after I was blacklisted. You want to know why I was blacklisted? Because I wanted him banned for turning off DM in a 125k DP server! For the time when I was mod of Gamer's Inc, I was doing all the work, while you did nothing. Everyone firmly agreed that I would be allowed to take-over. And so far, Gamer's Inc is doing fine.

Don't try to lie. Lying is bad.