Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: What do you want to do?
1 (check the post for what these are.)
3 Votes / 27.27%
2 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
3 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
4 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
5 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
6 (check the post for what these are.)
1 Votes / 9.09%
7 (check the post for what these are.)
0 Votes / 0%
8 (check the post for what these are.)
1 Votes / 9.09%
9 (check the post for what these are.)
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Vox's comp. Voting over, pick mode and time/date.
Results are 55.56% of people wanted:
9: In-spirit tourney
ok so we need a mode and a time/date, i'll be ref' because i say so

suggested modes so far:
Wushu
spirit wrestling
free style
unofficial ninjutsu (can anyone remember the settings?)

suggested times so far:
Nov 8/9th

Formats for the tournament:
Ok, well this could go alot of ways so i've suggested and few ways for this to work and you guys can pick as you like, or think of your own.

1: Brawl
you all fight it out and i record the winnings and loses within a set number of matches, the person with the most match wins, wins, if there is a tie it will go down to win/loss rate for the matches (percentage).

2: Set matches I
You all fight each other in all combinations and the person with the most wins, wins (ties go to a tie breaker match).

3: Set matches II (standard tournament setting)
you all fight one opponent, then the winner fights the other winners, and so forth, this is the standard, however it will require a little modification for and odd number of players that i will handle.

4: King of the hill
Longest streak of kills wins, set number of matches.

the prise for winning will be 50,000 tori-credits.
(Thank smeebob for the extra 10k)
(Thank ronalds for the extra 4k)
Last edited by Vox; Oct 31, 2008 at 07:14 PM.
Its a tie so far with 1 and 9 in the running, but im going to wait for a few more votes first.

Ronalds also made a 4k donation so the prise is now 40k total.

And smeebob just made a 10k donation so total prise is 50k for the winner

personally I prefer to think of them as bets than donations, so who will get there money back or will they all lose? it's a challenge now people.
Last edited by Vox; Oct 27, 2008 at 07:00 PM.
I think it's set for 9, i'll close the vote tommorw then we will decided on a time and day, and o/c mode.
ok vote is closed, now when and what mode? ronalds can't make the weekend, so post here when would be a good time and date for you, i'd say weekend after next (Nov 8th/9th) sounds good for me, i also can't make this weekend.

a few mode suggestions;
spirit wrestling, wushu, that unofficial ninjutsu server than i don't remember the settings for.

I've also added the formats that I've thought of, so pick or make up your own.
Last edited by Vox; Oct 30, 2008 at 06:20 AM.
"2: Set matches I
You all fight each other in all combinations and the person with the most wins, wins (ties go to a tie breaker match)."

This sounds like the best method of an in clan fighting competition to me, plus if it turns out we cant get together at the same time, we can do all the fights in our own time and report the results back to you.

I think we should use the most neutral mode possible as the mode. Perhaps freestyle?
PARANDROID
free style added to list of modes, also set matches I works quite well, since this means everyone gets a chance against everyone else, however it dose take the most time.
I don't mind on the format or style of the comp, it used to be more of an event when we were all in the same place at the same time, so i'm maybe against doing the fights at various times. Although the convenience appeals as I will not be available on the 8th, as i'll be watching the mighty Bristol City FC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!