Toribash
Ok Sahee(,)bez jaj, dlaczego nie moge nawet wrzucic kilku replayow!?

P.S.Tym nawiasem sugeruje ze nie masz jaj nie pozwalajc mi na to :/
Bo jesteś głupi, niedoświadczony, napierdalasz wpadki i przyjebałeś się, mimo, że cię z góry i stanowczo, zdecydowanie kurwa nie chcę. A teraz wypierdalaj i przestań tu postować.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Okey Sahee i dont know what ya say:P But yea RelaxAll members and Sahee havent play toribash for while because i need more time to study and hobbies.
So i quit Toribash for maybe 1-2 weeks. Sahee dont kick me I just need more time to school and I will be back in two weeks!

Kr3wclot
Ps: I didint want to make new thread because is waste of RelaxAll forums.
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Thanks Starrzz I will read these forums when i have time.
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
You don't really >quit< RA. You just need time to fix your r-l problems, and that's ok. I didn't play for few days, but before that I still was a beast >.> ask alphers, like Stabby or Od ;3.

EDIT: and to what I said to him: I owned him badly. It made me laugh myself, but it's too far dotted with insults and bad words to translate it here ;P.
he sahee im back to post some replays

havent been on multi for about 3 months, didnt have internets

i have made some openers in single but they still have to be tested in multi, so ill post the results later on i think (ill try to test them in ra as well). Some cool taek kicks as well, but the wushu ones are the best i think. Have about 20 pretty oke ones on another pc as well. And i won two matches today against tag and revolution members, the replays didnt save correctly though

tell me what you guys think k thanks bai

oh and i heared the rasa mentoring thing got passworded? or did it die all the way, let me know oke cause today a ra member told me to check it out, only to find it wasnt there.

lots of love and kisses, thomas
Last edited by thomass; Nov 23, 2008 at 12:44 AM.
Hello Thomass!
I thought you will not be back. Good I was mistaken about that.
Well your openers ain't good enough, and you shouldn't really present you with taek replays, but I can tell yo somethin':
RASA is tharr. Hopefully it's getting passed soon (I'm still waiting for it!>.>), then I'm gonna launch some serious training there for RA members.
I think if you won't share pass with anybody else, I will give it to you, and we'll try to help you.
Normal RA rule apply: don't copycat openers that you see in there. Don't copycat our openers. But I'm sure you know that.
So see ya around us budd. Your character is just waht we need, tho your skills are not quite tharr, ya know what I'm sayin'. So yea, get me or other good RAllians in game, and try to learn something or dunno what ;p. Hope to see you soon, dude. Also feel free to pm me about anything.