Toribash
I don't really like lyrics anymore. Mainly because 90% Of song lyrics are to do with love or something depressing. Thats why I like Trap and not a lot of Pop. All they say in trap is 'Hey', 'Shake that' or 'What'.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Well , when i was your age i used to listen urban music and hip/hop etc , but evervything changed since 2012 , than i started to listen metal since a month ago , i quited with metal because i wanna be in a more musical genre . Blues rock is awesome but i feel to young for it , i mean blues is more for the older type of people .

Christ, stop letting other people tell you what to do. If you like listening to blues, by all means, listen to blues.
And besides, it's not like metal is any less musical than any other genre. I can totally go from debussy or beethoven to amenra and unexpect.

Genres arent things you "are" in, it's just a way to keep track of what's what.
I used to love hip hop, but i'm not as much into it nowadays. I still come back every now and then to wu tang and whatnot.
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 3, 2014 at 06:13 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
I don't really like lyrics anymore. Mainly because 90% Of song lyrics are to do with love or something depressing. Thats why I like Trap and not a lot of Pop. All they say in trap is 'Hey', 'Shake that' or 'What'.

I totally agree. I never cared for lyrics in the first place.
I dislike both trap and most kinds of pop though
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
https://soundcloud.com/kriedsound/kr...ectronic-dance This is a song I made a long time ago, it has no lyrics and its chill. I am not sure what Genre it is so I put it into the EDM movement. If you know the Genre please say, I am interested to know.
blue
pink
Progressive house prolly.
-----
Originally Posted by kakajade View Post
Lazors , change that damn avatar pls ... , it looks like shit man .

Lolo you're shit talking your own art
Last edited by Lazors; Aug 3, 2014 at 06:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Was kaka, check the art thread ;0

I can't watch videos at all, they don't load for some reason.