Toribash
Why should i change my name?
DarkDranz is very cool imo.
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Originally Posted by CerroNegro View Post
That's a shitload good luck with that xd

good luck for o_o?
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, i had 7014 posts yesterday, then b4 8 PM i got 7124 posts, and now im close to 7200 posts, im going faster than you think you know?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No i just reply fast to ppl when i can, just like what im doing now and did on the other invaded pages.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And i just got uber woooo

I'm like that too, at least today. I've ran out of shit to do for vacation and i'm just lazing around and refreshing my cp every 15 seconds.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I raise my post count around 40-60 everyday.
Also I thought nobody cares with post count anymore.

Gratz and shit lazors.
Also talking with namechange.
I claims name by making account for it, can I use that name for my main account and abandon the alt instead without using the 3 years rules?
So far I claimed 26 names.
:D