Toribash
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Well, If I was offered to, I would totally accept.

We'd need you to qualify for Essence first, but I'm happy to hear your ideas.

Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Would you guys be ok, if I quit and made my own clan called "JSnuffMARS"?

I'd just get some random ppl in and run it

No, stay <3
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]

Nooo Stay D:
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”

Nope, you should stay. But I like the idea of making a clan in your own name though. :3
Definitely not Josh Lintag
Wow, I went online to a game today, and like 4 people asked to join my clan, 1 of them even applied qq
Check my mixtape here
Selling my Deac here
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been at my grandparents house doing activities outside and such. The outdoors is scary D: bears live outside. Anyways I'll try to be more active :P
Originally Posted by Mark0911 View Post
Wow, I went online to a game today, and like 4 people asked to join my clan, 1 of them even applied qq

It's easy to get people to agree to join, and easy to get people to actually join, but finding committed forum-active people who will stay active for more than a few months is a lot more challenging.
You've started your own clan though?

Originally Posted by JackoMacko View Post
Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been at my grandparents house doing activities outside and such. The outdoors is scary D: bears live outside. Anyways I'll try to be more active :P

It's perfectly alright, not to worry.
Sure thing, but no pressure. If you can't, you can't. That's okay.
I spent my YouTube money! yay I feel so cool. I preordered WoW: Warlords of Draenor and got some gametime too.
Maybe I'm really out of the loop, but, youtube money?

Edit: Oh, nevermind. I thought you were speaking of some virtual currency they've implemented. Right, my bad. ><