Toribash
Sure, go ahead. Yes, all you have to do is edit and then reason for edited: Fixed mistakes. That would be good enough Thanks a lot for your donation! Updating clan page. I agree on the warring thing, I am going to try and find one.
Sure, why not, also, if you want user ally, PM me. Ikr the best use of it. people will be like wut, also Infinity for you:
Attached Files
!B-Tired.rpl (379.0 KB, 6 views)
ya about waring I'm not ready yet I'm still a bit slugish when it comes to gameplay. next war I will do but I'm not ready yet.
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Hi. Mind if I post here?

Great use of fish´s hackzor code buze.

You can post here, if you don't spam.
Originally Posted by Buze View Post
Sure, why not, also, if you want user ally, PM me. Ikr the best use of it. people will be like wut, also Infinity for you:

Nice replay. I like it.
Originally Posted by Yojakeo View Post
ya about waring I'm not ready yet I'm still a bit slugish when it comes to gameplay. next war I will do but I'm not ready yet.

Just practice some abd and aikido and you will be able to win some games for us.
Btw, maybe you should edit your signature.
SidTheEpic just left the clan after a few minutes without even posting once. I hate stuff like this.
If you don't want to stay in clan, don't apply.
Hello m8s, I'm your most new member. I've came to help this clan in whatever matters it needs (pls don't be finances problem)
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch