Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Ale455 View Post
Good news! (at least for me and the people that hated how i crashed ) i'm getting a new pc tomorrow, YAAAYAYAYAYAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Finally!
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
hi serg

I am genuinely pissed off. Italy should have fucking beat the shit out of Costa Rica (Not saying that Costa Rica is a bad team). Italy had fucking a hell of a lot more ball possession, I honestly don't know how the fuck they lost.
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
hi serg

I am genuinely pissed off. Italy should have fucking beat the shit out of Costa Rica (Not saying that Costa Rica is a bad team). Italy had fucking a hell of a lot more ball possession, I honestly don't know how the fuck they lost.

They were scrub just like in 2010, now they take off their plane back to Italy and cry while eating pasta.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
The world cup is getting weird i think italy lost, spain lost in my opinion those teams are very good they have awesome players like pirlo,iniesta i cant believe they lost but what can we do.
Originally Posted by sergiodes View Post
The world cup is getting weird i think italy lost, spain lost in my opinion those teams are very good they have awesome players like pirlo,iniesta i cant believe they lost but what can we do.

We can mock them until they die of embarassment.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
That's an option, you could also run

We could also throw bananas at them.
I am ingame in the greykido tourney a bunch. I like to hang around and talk. I also have a friend that I play a lot with.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.