Toribash
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
The tough part is that I want to keep my 100% attendance at college like I did last year.

So far it's just the throat infection and lack of energy and slight dizziness. I'm trying to avoid catching a cough or anything further.

Yea I understand where your coming from. I'm also stressed like you because it's near the end of the school year and there have been so many tests my brain is fried.
And ok rappunk I understand ; D
“Some people are like Slinkies - not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.”
Originally Posted by GyroX20 View Post
Yea I understand where your coming from. I'm also stressed like you because it's near the end of the school year and there have been so many tests my brain is fried.
And ok rappunk I understand ; D

If you have any other questions, let me know.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
I've unfortunately been there.
The positive thing though is that, provided you take care of yourself and if needed, have adequate access to healthcare, it should clear up in a little while.

I imagine though that you've still been putting out your videos and keeping up with schoolwork despite it though?
Yeah, though the videos I'm putting up were recorded a week or so ago. I can't talk at all (I sound like I'm dying lol), hopefully I'll be better enough to talk for tomorrow's Top 5 Insane Fights video. It's the fever thats really getting to me. My face is burning so much most of the time.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Yeah, though the videos I'm putting up were recorded a week or so ago. I can't talk at all (I sound like I'm dying lol), hopefully I'll be better enough to talk for tomorrow's Top 5 Insane Fights video. It's the fever thats really getting to me. My face is burning so much most of the time.

I hate when that happens. It's always worse when you have responsibilities that require you to talk.

Originally Posted by BioEx View Post
Hey, just passing by to say hello~

Hey Bio, long time no see.
How've you been?
My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)
  • Worth: $692.50
  • Games owned: 72
  • Games not played: 24 (33%)
  • Hours spent: 1,116.4h

Where has my life gone?
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Your life is fine lol, that's only 46 days of playing games on steam. I have 85 days of played time in World of Warcraft. And that's only one of the games I play lol.