Toribash
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
You must be new to producing audio or editing it, I don't know...
But, man... At least put something with more consistency. What I've heard was a clusterfuck of shit with many unclear noises.
Liked the beat starting at ~0:25 though... if you manage to pull something out of that and put some more consistency into it, then you'll be in a good way to go.

it was my first song thing ever and I like clusterfucks of shit but thanks for your opininion. https://soundcloud.com/sir_artemis/rerererere might be more direction. ok no more spamming songs. and thanks hacks
Last edited by Nearly; Jun 12, 2014 at 05:15 PM.
wow that
sucked
I appeared here a while ago, i applied on me own.
In the darkness of life what can we behold,
But the matter of truth that cannot be told?
@nearly, a lot more solid this time... not bad for some first tries, I must say. If you really put your time on this, I'm sure you'll be able to pull some amazing stuff. What stuff do you use to create this bits of sound?
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
thanks hayz. I'm using acid pro 7, its really good for sampling and things. the drums are from a huuuuuge folder of audio stuff for me to mess with that pusga gave me. I'm gonna try to work a bit harder on the next song, and it'll be longer than 40 secs lol.
wow that
sucked
Damn, dude...
That's some expensive shit there... but I guess it's all worth for the purpose of it.
always ~
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
I definitely bought acid pro 7 legally

Nearly says, hoping no one sees him close out of utorrent.
In the darkness of life what can we behold,
But the matter of truth that cannot be told?
I knew it all along... just looking for confirmation. :D
always ~