Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
The American government needs to get their shit together before we turn into a third world country.

I've seen a lot of complaints lately about your guberment. Care to explain why?
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
The water bottle of a glowing musshroom in the top of the hill of swag was about to fuck a man in the nose. Then a fairy went to a big red supermarket in search of an important item, even bigger than the water bottle's grandmother-grasping bishop, so yeah, big. Full of cum the fairy used to be the next watermelon to have shekels in Harry Potter's ass. But since it's jewish, fucks the fag cowboy named Nitoratus that likes raping your mom
I like how old art were done, with such beautiful details and quality that showed the geniality of people. Now you just need to nosebleed over something blank, give a random meaning and -poft- it turns into art.

tl;dr art is for fgts today
Simplistic, imo. Art that has fucking HD shit smeared all over it with intricate hand-poop paintings involved as well, isn't really I'm something I'm into.

There is, however, some detailed art I'm into. They kind of include both simplistic and detail, without making it look shit somehow.
Last edited by Conduct; Jun 9, 2014 at 01:58 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?
didn't D stopped using it because of this thread and the off-topic thread?

bye beat.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Free Simple and Cartoonish heads, yay!

"Heads

Give me some CnC (they're old, but... well)
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris