Toribash
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
I got a job D:

Well that wasn't very smart, now was it? I suggest quitting as soon as you can.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'm going to Spain on Sunday! It will be my girlfriend's first trip to a REAL sea. She's been to the Baltic Sea (hell, I live right by it), but that doesn't fucking count because the water sucks up here. Will be good.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Nice! Such a beautiful place. Awesome architecture too, if you're going to Barcelona. So trippy.
Better avoid those nude beaches though...naked old men everywhere. Hollywood lied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
In Spain, all beaches are topless beaches. I know from experience. But nude beaches, no thank you. We'll be in Barcelona for a day, and a smaller tourist town about an hour away by train the rest of the week.
Oh yeah the topless beaches were great, babes everywhere and men in their normal states. The moment we visited the nude beaches though, all the babes disappeared, and the landscape was speckled with old men masturbating under beach umbrellas while staring at the handful of naked old hags laying around.

That sounds like it'll be a wonderful week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Man, I haven't been here in a few years. I think I started playing Tori when I was... 12, maybe? I'm headed off to college now.

I was really surprised to see that there was any activity here, then I realized 90% of it was just Jak and Kraetyz. You silly guys :P
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Originally Posted by Ragdollmaster View Post
Man, I haven't been here in a few years. I think I started playing Tori when I was... 12, maybe? I'm headed off to college now.

I was really surprised to see that there was any activity here, then I realized 90% of it was just Jak and Kraetyz. You silly guys :P

Holy shit. Hi, RDM. Yeah, I started playing online 2007. I was... brb calculator. 13 years old. Had the game and played locally with a friend of mine 1-2 years before that, even. Absurd how long it's been, really. Have fun at college, and don't fuck it up (too hard).

Yeah, Jak and me are the assholes keeping this afloat. ^^ Elfonto shows up a couple times a year, same with Chartle and Arglax.
I was 12 as well when I started playing this game, I remember when you had to pay for it :O

And I'm headed for university. Happy coincidences
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I finished two exams last week. Databases and data communication. Failed both. HAAAAAAAARD.