Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Yeah that's the thing, I think it would be cool to have, but too expensive for just a random pic.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
having all the members tere might get a bit problematic when you get new members or some members leave the clan.
8===D
We don't get new members too often and maybe we could make a deal with the picture maker that they save our picture as a psd and keep adding and we keep paying.
[AC] Assassin
Originally Posted by fallu View Post
having all the members tere might get a bit problematic when you get new members or some members leave the clan.

We could only include trusted members, people we know are going to stay in the clan for quite the while.
How do you kill one with no life?
It could be dumb, but it could be great also. Having a picture such as the type we are talking about could indicate a lot of "closeness" or like we are really easy going and friendly towards one another in the "we're all in this together" type of way. At least that's how I look at it.

If we go through with it, don't make it our logo/super big please. I feel as if that is a bit unnecessary, as I do enjoy our current logo..
How do you kill one with no life?
It's pretty cool, you mean like.. the Urban image? it's pretty cool, but yeah, it'll cost too much for just a pic.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris