Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Ok this is a good application. At last we are getting a high standard.

Can I play you ingame? Join me as soon as possible. No bans or infrac. That also good. Plus I know you, I remember seeing you in anon quite recently.

You do need to post more. But I'm a little curious, why have you got such a high belt. But barely any forum posts?

Overall in will make no decision yet, find me ingame today or soon. The. I will decide.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
prowler take a look at his join date I think you will find
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Well, I didn't leave [Yes], I was kicked. When I was kicked, it was because I was bored of Toribash and went inactive. I'm just now getting back into the game and thought it would be nice to have other players around to help.
And I won't be able to provide a replay because I just transferred to Steam client, so I don't have any replays.
(P.S.) - I meant good grammar by mature.
(P.S.S.) - Feel free to tell me if you want to play with me in game since I can't provide a replay.
ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD
Prowler, I had an old account, it was termed for stealing textures, as I didn't know that was a ban able offence. I brought this double QI booster and got to 10th dan. I never really went back to the forums because I was more into the actual game, rather than competent discussions; because being normal isn't my thing.
-----
Also, if you want to fight me ingame, I'll usually be on the quick aikido servers, or you can add me as a buddy to follow me
-----
And Astral, even if I did buy QI (which I didn't) I wouldn't have a rank in the 3000's. Because someone who buys QI and has never played the game would probably have a rank arround 100000
Last edited by SlapFacez; May 24, 2014 at 07:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by SlapFacez View Post
Any bans/infractions?: Never had one, I'm a gud boi.

-you get banned for stealing so yes you got infracted.
-and yes you bought Qi because you can't be 10th dan and join the game in March
-how can I know your rank?? I never played with you.
- and finally, if you get another acc, why don't you noticed it?
you really think I'm stupid? -_-
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
So I've played with fluff, he seems like a nice guy. Plus he played wushu pretty well. I'll say YES
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
-you get banned for stealing so yes you got infracted.
-and yes you bought Qi because you can't be 10th dan and join the game in March
-how can I know your rank?? I never played with you.
- and finally, if you get another acc, why don't you noticed it?
you really think I'm stupid? -_-

First Question: I have not been infracted on this account, it did not specify that I had to say on all my accounts. For that, I apologise. So yes, I was once banned for stealing textures because at the time I didn't know it was a ban able offence.

Second question: If you are good at Toribash, while having the 2x QI booster, you'd be suprised how long it takes you to get to 10th dan; it doesn't take long.

Third Question: I knew you didn't know me rank, so that is why I told you.

Fourth Question: Of course I noticed getting a new account, I don't know what that question is trying to prove; please explain it.
I ask why just didn't noticed in your app, you know between the fact that you join in march and you didn't notice you were banned, I was suspicious, and that was not to prove something, it our role to ask when we got doubts.
anyway, sorry but you can't be 5th dan black belt in tow month... do your calculations 5000 Victory in tow month is just impossible. +
no Roid rage(100+ so I think with 5000 he would've give you to achievement)

and that...
sorry but I don't like when someone lie to enter into a clan