Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
I'm fine, just sent tc for the rags to riches event, anybody else in it?

How much is to participate ?
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
Conduct is gay, jk
But Twilight is gay.

Yeah, all that cheesy stuff and glowing vampire... This is 1000% more fag than me and our clan together.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
The rest of the week including the weekend, revising for exams I'll be inactive both in-game and forums.
[AC] Assassin
well, your moves are reeeeaaaaally stiff, not really much to say, hit don't look really powerful either for the decap, you should try to do a stronger hit in the mid of much joints and dm more than just 1 joint.

The madman: The first hit was hacked too? (edited that part, didn't got any dm), i got the dm with triceps, but my wrist dm'd too.. hacked again? same with the head, okay, that last arm dm wasn't hacked, the elbow dm was, lol, too much hack, stiff movement, weird ways to DM, try not to hack every hit you do, try to make them without hacking, or well, you just can continue with the replay hacking, replay hack is a skill, so it's okay, but try to do other thing than just add the "CRUSH" or something like that? try to use the position and those things.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Yeah the first one was reaaaaaaly bad I know.

And the second one was a practise for the hacking shit, and it looked pretty cool. I think the only dm that easy to see it was hacked was the elbow one.

Well, they were both a practice because I normally really really suck with singeplayer.

Still, very thanks for cnc
-----
Oh and I just was edditing the madman thing, I could make a dm without hack, but it would be a glute dm.
Got that version here \/
Attached Files
non hax.rpl (60.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by zwouter; May 14, 2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]