Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Clan wars are random but, if I'm correct, we're doing a clan tourney tomorrow is 2pm (GMT 0?).
[AC] Assassin
Originally Posted by Nitoratus View Post
May I ask why?

When a clan is new, you should be strict with members. They are like the backbone of the clan. When a clan has been around for a while, you can loosen up a bit. Or at least, that's my opinion.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
well, what enz said, the first kick wasn't really good, it didn't had too much power and it wasn't well aimed, i don't like the 2nd kick, it was weird and your movement there was stiff, really stiff, with the 3rd kick... what enz said and didn't liked the last kick, it was weak, stiff and yeah, when you hit and dm with your shin it looks bad on replays, and you extend the knee too early, try to make every hit with your foot/hand and not with other part (doing one with your knee or elbow isn't that bad tho). No pose there :c
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by Boerhae View Post
When a clan is new, you should be strict with members. They are like the backbone of the clan. When a clan has been around for a while, you can loosen up a bit. Or at least, that's my opinion.

Just because we are official now doens't mean we should loosen up and accept any fag that apply. To be honest, It's quite the opposite.

Entering on Diamonds was supposed to be harder since we got official and thus, a acknowledged clan by the community. Quality over quantity all the way. I'm pretty sure we are here because of our strict manners in treating recruitment while we weren't official.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch
Originally Posted by TMinster View Post
Yeah I know but I won't be able to play multiplayer because I'm on vacation.

Not really a problem since we value forum activity over ingame.
[23:51] * Toad311 Licks Nitoratus's crotch