Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thats major brownie points for you. lol. Making contribututions to our clan and you're not even in yet thats pretty awesome.
Haha. My only complaint is that you took my photo on the side with the no arm texture. And you took it when I was relaxed, so it shows the vamp instead of the QS. And I'm kinda hidden.

Lol, blah blah jibber jabber. It looks perfect, man. And by the way, I apologize for leaving while playing with you to go to that tourney. I lost in the semis .

You're great for this clan. We all love you. Look to join us in the next couple days.
Once again, thanks for all the compliments!

I did this because I like the clan, and I was feeling generous. I also kinda did it to be more accepted into the clan.
sorry blak, it was a good idea but well, sometimes you have to fail :3 i'm telling you, i r an expert at that (h)
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
can you leave me some masta? i've always wanted to knock down a teacher with a school table D:
[elite]Sarutobi: I had a lvl 10 testicle... best day of my life
The pics are amazing!

I don't know about your skills, but let me say that I really appreciate what you have done here, and you seem like a really cool guy.

Assuming you are active and skilled, I say hell yes to you joining.

I like unknown's personality and he made us an epic picture. I can't be here this weekend because of those funerals, sorry again but that cant be helped. It's up to you. Play him and tell me what you think about him, up to your discretion. If you like his skill, he's in.
Last edited by hidingwarior; Oct 24, 2008 at 11:35 PM.