Toribash
I'll give it to you, Coombo replay is nice, interesting madman.

Your app seems good, a little short, but with all the right information. I would like to play you in-game at aikido at some point.

but for the time being, I have a very good feeling. if two other members agree with me then I or Mobius will invite you.
Toribash Media |[TeamWushu]
Ok thanks. I can playing toribash everyday normally between 18h and 20h (hour french) if you want to play with me.
Np ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
APP - ASCEND
Name: Deyvid Raffael (Kookiie)
Belt: Brown Belt (100 games to black) (im a banned 10 dan) (i dont remember the name of account anymore... i received the infraction in 2007)
Country and timezone: Brazil... Brasilia
How active are you in-game and forums?(1-10): Forum: 8.6, Ingame: 9
Any clans you joined before us?(If yes, why did you leave/got kicked?): Shaolin, void, Res.. I did not like the way they treated me
Contacts (Skype, E-mail, etc): Skype: hamzo112, Email: Superherosquad@LIVE.COM
What mod are you good in? (Optional: post replays): Wushu, mushu, taekkyon, aikido, abd, spar, running, etc...
What can you contribute to the clan?(Please make your claim strong,any proofs?): I donate 5k every month, go clan wars, help beginners etc ...
Any bans/infractions?: yes in 2007
Why do you want to [Ascend]?: I want to taste a little of the blood of my enemies, and make the clan the top 1
http://64.19.142.12/www.toribash.com/usercard/Kookiie.png
Did anyone refer you here?: i think no
Got some more to add?: Yes!! the replays!!

I hope to be accepted!!!
Attached Files
Kookiie - Grabbing Assassin.rpl (109.5 KB, 5 views)
Kookiie - The Lucky Decap.rpl (71.7 KB, 5 views)
Kookiie - Sparta.rpl (177.2 KB, 5 views)
I do it fast cuz I'm tired sry ^^u
-we need artist atm
-your mark forum is correct for being subscripted in march
-2007 you surely make another account between the tow no?
-you don't need make a donation
-give a real reason to want to be in the clan pls
-good replay I laugh a lot with runkido ^^

for now I'm neutral, answer me and Ill see.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Real reason to want to be in the clan: I want to enter the clan because I believe he is a good clan .. I have more friends here, etc. .. learn more

I make donations so far .. I want to help the clan!
Yoga's app
I want to be in a clan cause im some what of a good artist and i love to bargin with things im a orange belt but my alt was 2nd dan but i lost password im 16 i love toribash and steam games steam:KaTze skype:l0l_its_a_Panda i also do trading on steam i'm a very dedicated person to this game and i would love if you accept me and if you do i will be very happy. Sorry about grammar im not very used to English im Mexican from Italy. My name is jesse i love pandas,taco's and this concludes my app also have replays
-----
the ok.rpl should be by me but maybe a diff account i had idk
Attached Files
masterPants.rpl (66.0 KB, 5 views)
ok.rpl (27.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Princess; May 1, 2014 at 10:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm neutral what you guys are thinking?