Toribash
Original Post
[S] Habbo Coins + lots of itemssssssssssssssssssssssss
I played this game a loooooooooong time ago, and I decided to log in today. Then, I realised that I have lots of shit in my inventory. And I was a HC member for quite a while so I still have the opportunity to get one of those monthly item things, meh.

Yeah, I know. Embarassing. Anyway, I want to sell all these stupid shit to those who still play this game. I believe I've grown out of it.

Shit I have

My username is LongLiveTheFox. This is a legit account, srsly. After all, I have a clean record, no scams whatsoever so feel free to bid. I'm honestly unsure whether I can sell items like these here on the items thread but I've seen people sell their TF2 items so.. why not, right? Can a mod confirm if I'm allowed to do this? That'll be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Please, no lame offers. Keep in mind that what you're offering for is 268 habbo credits+more, as well as a handful of furni I own. Happy offering.

LOOK AND READ THIS TOO. #IMPORTANT

official Habbo credits buying tab

Through conversion, you'll know that
65 credits = 10USD (6.5 credits per usd)
140 credits = 20USD (7 credits per USD) - I'll be following this rate

Why? Because you get a better deal and it's almost the same price as tb's tc.
Last edited by iAwesome; Jun 20, 2014 at 01:07 PM.
How much furni and coins i'll get with everything in my deactivated your account can hold? also if holder I can give even pure items!

Apathetic User
For pure force, I might be able to get you something good. Pick a few and maybe we'll have a deal. I'll count pure force as 8K, which is equivalent to a little over 1USD or so. You get 7 coins worth of items.

HOWEVER

I have to make this clear before anything, this is the

official Habbo credits buying tab

Through conversion, you'll know that
65 credits = 10USD (6.5 credits per usd)
140 credits = 20USD (7 credits per USD) - I'll be following this rate

Why? Because you get a better deal and it's almost the same price as tb's tc.
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
Meh, english habbo prices are overpriced
If you go 25 creds/1USD

I'd go 10 creds/USD, if you want. 25 is just a little too much.. Sorry!
Last edited by ed; Jun 21, 2014 at 12:43 PM.