Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hi Ale and welcome to the clan. I should present myself to you.
Umm my name is Daniel, i'm 16 years old too, i like rap and I still go to the school ( last year ).
My fav mod is ABD.
hey beat, well hey everyone, my fav mods are mushu, wushu, tk, parkour, spar and "classic" for madmans

well continue talking, there are some things i forgot to say and still don't remember.

hi conduct, hi boner (sorry guys, forgot you 2 on the other post :c)
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
someone here like Fairy Tail? (btw, the 2nd season already started if anyone didn't know :o)

btw, hi c: i just joined*
I kinda forgot about the tourney because of my free-time "activities".
I'll create the server at 2 pm GMT 0. I hope there will be enough people online.
check it out, it's pretty cool and funny... umm i wanted to upload a video but idk, it's going to be a spoiler :c

well, i'll post one anyways, this is the last fight of the 1st season.

Well...I want to watch Fairy Tale but the episodes are too much and Iam lazy to follow up
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
Originally Posted by xGodEnzx View Post
Serious:
What are your thoughts about abortion?

I've been raised to think its bad and I still do. but there's a lot to think about like if you have the baby but you don't want to keep it your going to give it up for adoption that kid might live a horrible life but if you abort him he will have no life so i say its better for it to have life rather than not to.
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.