Toribash
Originally Posted by Dadeichu View Post
Join please? I heard of you through the server and im very decent fighter.... Pls PM if i get in!

as bigb0ss said. go on recruitment-thread and write an apply..
hello my name is golflord1 and I wanted to join this clan I have already talked to big0ss on the recruit server. I am a black belt my favorite mods are aikido and judo. I am very active. i am usually on 3-4 every day. I hope you consider me.
thanks for looking at this post
Originally Posted by golflord11 View Post
hello my name is golflord1 and I wanted to join this clan I have already talked to big0ss on the recruit server. I am a black belt my favorite mods are aikido and judo. I am very active. i am usually on 3-4 every day. I hope you consider me.
thanks for looking at this post

As I've said before, please put your application in the recruitment thread... thankyou
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
im online on week days from 4pm-11pm but weekend can be 6pm-4am or longer depends how tired i feel

Just wanted to give ya'll a heads up; I'm going away on vacation for a week and will not likely be able to log in/ get internet. I have not vanished/ quit, I'm just merely in a far off state... heh.

See ya'll when I get back. Take care.
"The Path of Honor is the only true path to take among one's roads of life" -Some Wise Old Dude
I'm really sad at the moment.
-----
By sad i mean stumped
-----
Ok all fixed im joining.
Last edited by rcrichman; Apr 20, 2014 at 05:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
I'm really sad at the moment.
-----
By sad i mean stumped
-----
Ok all fixed im joining.