Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I used to watch spartacus but the series is over.
At the moment I'm waiting for new Teen Wolf episodes

The only animes I was watching are Pokemon and Dragon Ball.
My favorite game for the XBox was Halo Reach. Me and my friends were playing it the whole time.
Wooow i got a loot of happyness because > , 1st accepted as trial member , now we are a Oficial clan
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
Wooooot
Congratz beatz
And all members
Now
U achieved a big goal
Now go to the final
Be the bes clan out there!
Good luck
INB4 14 days ban
Thanks scorp. And saying you need to become "best" clan is kinda hard, cause what would you call best...
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow add me ( im a trial member but i will make my best performance of skill,activity,help to the clan for stay in [D] Diamonds)

26/10/2000 < Escorpio :P
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
[D] New Co-Leader Voting
As some of you know our old Co-Leader TheTrueBob was inactive for a few days and no he just left the clan without informing us.
So we need a new Co-Leader and in this thread you can vote for the person which fits the position in your eyes. Please tell us who gets your vote and why.
You can vote for yourself if you have some good reasons for it.

I'm going to start:
My vote goes to zwouter. I know that he hasn't been in the clan for a long time, but he's already a higher rank and most of you should know him. Im choosing him because he has some experience with leading a clan ( although his clan died because of inactivity, but this is not his fault ), he's ingame and forum active and he is as good as me ( maybe even better ). Also we both have the same GMT and that makes it easier to talk together and make some decisions.
Last edited by Beat; Apr 13, 2014 at 05:49 PM.