Toribash
Originally Posted by Ferras View Post
Does this include my activated?

Oh yes. My offer is almost $100, yes it includes activated, same as oofresh's offer
No thanks then

And nah, 100$ should at least get you 850k.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

No thanks then

And nah, 100$ should at least get you 850k.

nah, nobody sells that cheap not even me

Can you counter or offer on all your deact (pls don't change contents) :!!?
I just went through my whole deactivated, it's worth 850k without the clan league trophy.

800k for it. You may not have checked the sets.
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

I just went through my whole deactivated, it's worth 850k without the clan league trophy.

800k for it. You may not have checked the sets.

clan league trophy is non tradeable, I've no interest in it. Wait, are you asking 800k for deactivated alone? That's totally out of question.

For me to spend my fine TC, get loaded with items and then trade them off like a little bee to end up in with TC loses? Nty.

And I've checked all the sets, they have rather bad stuff in them in general tho I added that up to value anyway.
Deactivated is around 950k if you go after market prices.

I'm taking 150k off. I don't mind selling in smaller portions and making more money, it's your choice, I understand if you don't want to

Deactivated is around 950k if you go after market prices.

I'm taking 150k off. I don't mind selling in smaller portions and making more money, it's your choice, I understand if you don't want to

Taking only 15% off the very high overpriced market? On a buy of such scale? I find it funny

Seeings as there is no complete buy deal possible with you...

How low, seriously, can you go for all the 345 textures (includes a number of heads, etc)? Please offer seriously so I can consider taking the big deal ;d
500k. Also, I didn't say 800k was my lowest price.

Left arm trail texture
Left leg trail texture
Right arm trail texture
Right leg trail texture
10k?
father of philip scone
Nah.